Damian Wayne x Sibling Reader

Dedicated to Harrystylescurls15.

Up next: Joker x Insane Child Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  There was nothing like being the daughter of Talia Al Ghūl and Bruce Wayne. Of course, this meant that I was  not their only child. I had a brother named Damian Wayne, but you already knew of Damian Wayne, right?
  Anyway, life turned out better for the both of us living at Wayne Manor, instead of that dungeon and rotting containment known as the League of Assassins or Shadows, whichever one you guys knew it as...

  Right now, it just happened to be my lucky time of the month, which meant I was in no condition to go out on a mission with Batman and the rest of the boys.

  I groaned in pain for the thousandth time and looked at Alfred saying,"You are lucky, Alfred, that you are not me right now!! Ughhh, what have I done to deserve this type of punishment?!!"

  Alfred chuckled and kissed my forehead. I slouched down in my chair and continued to pout about my current condition.
  Damian walked over to me and hugged me, before I hugged Damian back. Everyone awed at him, while he just rolled his eyes and held me tighter.

  I smiled and stood to my feet saying,"You be careful, okay? I will be right here watching you, and you will be all right. Dad has got you, and he always will. I love you, little bro."

  Damian smiled back and said,"I love you more, Y/N."

  I sat back down in my chair, before I watched the Batmobile and the boys' other vehicles exit the Batcave. Alfred and I turned back to the Batcomputer and watched our family enter Scarecrow's hideout. I was very nervous for all of them.
  Scarecrow may not have been the best villain in combat skills, but he definitely was the best in the scaring department. Get it, because he was known for his fear toxins and...Never mind, just forget it!

  I sighed in frustration at my lame self, as to which Alfred smiled and motioned to the screen.

  Red Robin tapped the screen and laughed a little, asking me,"N/N, are you still there?"

  I snapped out of my trance and blushed in embarrassment, then Red Hood said,"It is okay, babe. Drake is just being a jerk. Beautiful, do you want to do me a favor and see what we are up against?"

  I blushed immediately but scanned the environment around them.

  The Batcomputer showed me all the possible targets, before I said carefully,"There are 4 men approaching on your right side, but do not let them fool you! They have been given orders to be your distraction, so just keep that in mind. From what I can see, this should be very easy for all of you. Just watch your back and know that I am here rooting for you!! Alfred wishes you all good luck!"

  Alfred chuckled, while Batman smiled saying,"Thank you, sweetheart. Are you feeling better?"

  I shook my head and wanted to slam my head on the table. Batman chuckled and put his hand on the screen, before I smiled and put mine over his.
  He went to say something, but I realized I was the distraction. I quickly shut my mouth, while the team took out all the men.

  Dad and the boys made their way up the stairs and into Scarecrow's headquarters.

  I noticed containers behind the boys, and Batman said into his comms,"Y/N, where is your brother? I do not have eyes on him."

  I immediately panicked and hacked into the main system, before I looked through all the cameras and found Damian examining one of Scarecrow's chemical containers. My eyes widened, because I saw who was entering the room.

  I yelled,"DAMIAN!"

  Damian seemed to hear me, but it was already too late. I watched as Scarecrow intoxicated the room with his deadly toxin.

  Damian started coughing violently, and I yelled,"DAD, DOWNSTAIRS TO YOUR LEFT!"

  Batman immediately followed my instructions and ran down towards Damian. We lost contact with them, which meant they were on their own getting here. I am sure they would be fine, but I was really worried about Damian.

  20 minutes later, everyone entered the Batcave. Damian was squirming, and he was trying to fight off the toxin. Though, that would take time.

   Dad injected him with some more of the cure, before he brought Damian to me and said,"Would you mind taking care of your brother, please? I have to talk to Alfred, and I know you will be the one to help Damian."

  I nodded and Dad smiled, before he gave me a kiss in thank you and talked to Alfred. I carried Damian up the stairs, before I brought him into my room. I carefully laid down with him, and he gladly accepted my comfort.

  Damian sniffed and held my hands, while I kissed his forehead and held him tighter saying,"You know, I am proud of you, right? Dad is, too, Dami. I know things did not go exactly as planned, but you still saved the day. You stayed strong to make it back alive. I want you to know that I am going to be right here with you. I am not going anywhere. I love you too much to leave you, okay?"

  Damian smiled through his tears, before I wiped them and soothingly ran my fingers through his hair. Damian leaned into my touch and snuggled into me, while I wrapped the covers around us and held him.

  I heard a gentle knock on the door and turned to see Jason standing there. Yes, Jason and I were dating, which was why my world seemed brighter at Wayne Manor.
  Of course, Dad was very protective over my relationships, but he knew Jason had me. He knew that Jason was one of the few people who could protect me.

  Jason sent me a soft smile and sat down beside me. He leaned over and kissed me softly.

  I kissed back and Jason stroked my cheek slowly, before he let go and kissed my jaw saying,"I missed you, Y/N. Aww, what is this? A little brother and big sister moment."

  I playfully rolled my eyes at Jason and turned to him saying,"Scoot closer to me, Jay. You are too far away."

  Jason chuckled and sat closer to me, while I rested my hand on his cheek saying,"No matter what happens, I know you love him, too, Jase. You would not know what to do without Damian here."

  Jason went to object, but I chuckled and cut him off saying,"What was that that I saw earlier today, huh? Something caused you to automatically check on Damian and make sure he was all right; something made you want to look after him, after he fell over Ace this morning. It was that same something that will not let you sleep knowing Damian needs you. You guys may not be blood-related, but you are close. You guys actually work well together, when you choose to get along that day."

  Jason nodded and something changed inside of him, because he sighed and looked down at Damian saying,"I never thought I would say this, but I do love the kid. I have gotten so used to having him around. It would be different to have never met him. Yeah, I am worried about him. Happy?"

  I just smiled and kissed Jason, before he slowly rested his hand on Damian's side. Damian moved a little, which made Jason hesitate on what he just did. Damian actually opened his eyes and looked at Jason, before he just...hugged him. Jason was surprised, but he smiled and hugged back.

  Damian held on to Jason tighter and said,"Thanks, Jason. I love you, too."

  Jason's smile became bigger and it was not just because he called him "Jason" instead of "Todd," but because Damian actually did love him back as his older brother figure. Damian ended up falling asleep on Jason, and Jason just held him.
   I smiled at the two, and tears poured down my face from this lovable moment. It...it was just too much to handle in one day. Dad walked in and saw Jason holding Damian, which caused him to double blink and just smile at his boys.

  He walked over to me saying,"You know, you are an amazing girl, right? I raised you right."

  I giggled softly, before Jason looked me in the eyes and smiled saying,"You sure did, and I am honored to call her my girl."