Jason Todd x Reader

Up next: Clark Kent x Reader

Later: Hal Jordan x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Jason, you know you're the last person I'd ever want to talk to, but I don't really have a choice. I'm here, because I think someone may be trying to kill you."

  Jason chuckled and said,"Yeah, right. I think you just wanted to see me. It only took you two years."

  I took a deep breath, and Jason waited for what I was going to say next.

  "Todd, please just don't do that with me today. I am being serious right now. I need you to stay here and stay out of trouble for a couple of days. Can you do that?"

  He nodded and asked me,"Why am I the last person you'd ever want to talk to?"

  I don't know if I was imagining this or not, but I thought I heard pain in Jason's voice. There was no way in the world that he cared about my feelings.

  I said,"I don't know, Jason. Why don't you figure it out?"

  He stood up and gently grabbed my arm saying,"I don't even know why you broke up with me in the first place, so why don't YOU help me out, Y/N?"

  I really didn't want to have this conversation, but I guess it needed to happen eventually.

  "Do you remember what you promised me, Jason?"

  He said,"Yes, I do. I promised that I would...oh...That's why you broke up with me. I didn't tell you about my decision to get away from everything."

  I replied,"Yeah, you didn't. Don't you think that if you were deciding to do something like that, that you should at least tell your girlfriend first? Even if you would not have said it was because of your own personal reasons, you could at least left me a short message or something. I just woke up and all your stuff was gone. To me, I just thought you escaped the first chance you got, and you had found someone else. It just...It hurt me that you didn't at least inform me you needed to get away from everything. To be by yourself. I would have understood, Jason."

  He was reached for my face and wiped my tears slowly. I did not even realize I was crying, but I could tell he was hearing what I was saying to him.

  He sighed saying,"I know we're not together anymore, but I am sorry I left you without communicating the situation to you. I should have at least said something, and I never replaced you. I haven't even been in another relationship, since you broke up with me. I could never figure out why you called it off, but it did hurt me too. I just want your forgiveness, Y/N."

  I kissed his cheek, and I could see him trying not to smile.

  When he blushed, I said,"I forgive you, Jason. I also understand why you couldn't communicate with me. I think it was you leaving and then me being without you that made it worse. You've been through a lot, and I know it's harder for you to admit stuff. I should have remembered that. Can you forgive me?"

  He nodded and flirted with me saying,"Do I get a real kiss too?"

  I playfully pushed his face to the side and said,"We're not there yet, Jason, but I'll think about it.  I'll get back to you on that."

  I sent him a genuine smile and he gave me his best smile, before I said,"That was ugly."

  He laughed and said,"Be quiet, Y/N. My smile is amazing."

  He looked at me for a minute, before he said,"There's no one trying to kill me, is there? You did make up an excuse to see me."

  I blushed this time and said,"Okay. You got me, Todd. Come on. Jason, I had a choice and I finally chose to come see you. I guess I have missed you."

  He took my hand and replied,"I have missed you, too, Y/N. If someone really is trying to kill me, don't come. You may actually get me killed."

  I punched Jason and he laughed very hard, trying to keep me off him. Jason could be Jason sometimes, and I was okay with that.

  "Jason?"

  His eyes met my own, and I said,"I didn't mean that earlier what I said about you being the last person I would ever want to talk to. I want you to know that."

  He held my hand tighter and said,"I know, Y/N. Thanks for telling me that."