Bat-Boys x Reader

Dedicated to AmyGladiatorReads.

Up next: Zatanna x Male Reader

Later: Damian Wayne x Reader Part 1

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was pacing around the living room, while my boyfriend, Erik, and Jason sat down on the couch. Jason was on his phone texting someone, but I knew he was bored by the way he kept on trying to kick my leg.

  I sighed, and Erik said,"Baby, can you please sit down? You are making me dizzy. Just talk to me or Jason. What are you thinking about? Todd, can you tell?"

  Jason shook his head saying,"No. What makes you think I know what your girlfriend is thinking about?"

  I rolled my eyes saying for Erik,"Because you are my brother, and we have much in common. I am not as disturbed as you are, though."

  Jason laughed and put his hand over his heart saying,"Aww, thanks, sis. I love you, too. Is this about your last mission?"

  I heard someone say,"You mean, where Y/N completely took down all those men and Black Mask surrendered?"

  Dick decided to enter the conversation.

  Dick sent me a smile and kissed my forehead, before he sat down beside Jason saying,"You did an amazing job, Ms. Todd. Jason's work looked so cute compared to yours. I, truly, was amazed and proud of you at the same time."

  I smiled and smirked Jason's way as he rolled his eyes and said,"Grayson, do you have to be here? I mean, are you sure Blüdhaven does not need you this instant? I would really appreciate it if you moved away for a couple of weeks, or even years."

  Dick frowned and Erik laughed, before Erik said,"Lighten up, Richard. I am sure Jason actually appreciates you, even with his ripe attitude."

  I agreed with Erik, before Tim and Damian came running into the room. Tim almost knocked me over, while Damian almost tripped over his own feet.

  I giggled at the sight of both of them, before I asked them,"Why does it look like you two just came from Jurassic Park? I promise there are no dinosaurs in Wayne Manor."

  Damian rolled his eyes, and Erik got up saying,"I have to go meet Mom. Baby, I will see you later?"

  I nodded and headed over to Erik, before I leaned in and kissed him.

  Erik kissed back and brought me closer, before Jason cleared his throat saying,"Erik, just leave already. I told you how I feel about you touching my sister like that. Boundaries."

  I giggled and cupped Erik's face, before I pulled away saying,"I love you. I will see you later. Tell your mom I said hello."

  Erik nodded and kissed my cheek, before he left.

  I sat down next to Jason, and Jason asked me,"Why did you continue to kiss him after I told you how I felt about it?"

  I rolled my eyes saying,"I did that, because he is my boyfriend and who cares about what Jason Peter Todd thinks? From what I have heard, you are an idiot and you need to worry about your own personal life."

  Tim laughed saying,"Y/N has a point, Jason."

  Jason went to get up, but I tackled him over the sofa and Jason yelled,"N/N, GET OFF OF ME!! GEEZ, YOU WEIGH LIKE A TON!! N/N!!"

  I sat on Jason and pinned him down, while he struggled against my grip. The other boys just watched, and Damian took a picture of this memorable moment. Jason always claimed I was weaker than him, but why was he struggling so much right now?
  After about 5 minutes, I got off Jason and sat back down on the sofa. Jason groaned in pain and I leaned on his shoulder, before his frown slowly turned into a smile.

  I smiled, too, before I said,"I am deeply sorry, Jay. I just thought you have a nice smile, and I wanted to see it for once. Hey, Damian, do you know where I can get a dog?"

  Damian laughed saying,"Y/N, I don't see why you would need a dog, if Titus is basically more of your dog than mine. Father might know, or I would ask Thompkins."

  I nodded and thanked Damian, before I dragged all of the boys to find me a new dog. I really just wanted a dog for when I was lonely. Erik mostly spent much of his time helping his mother out, which I did not mind. I did tend to miss him, though, which was why I needed something just as adorable as Erik to keep me company.
  Jason was ugly and not adorable, so he was not going to work. I think I said that out loud, because Jason rolled his eyes at me and walked away. I giggled, and Dick walked over to me with a little puppy in his hand.

  I immediately squealed and said,"She's perfect!! I will take her!"

  Dick looked at me in amazement and examined the puppy saying,"How do you know she is a she?"

  I said,"Because I can tell. Where is Tim and Damian? Jason, I can care less about what he is doing."

  Dick smiled saying,"Y/N, stop saying stuff like that or Jason may actually think you care about him."

  I laughed saying,"Trust me, Grayson, he knows. I hope Jason does, because I do not know what I would be like without him. Dick?"

  Dick hmmed in response, and I sighed asking him,"You don't think I actually hurt Jason's feelings when I say things about him, do you? I am just trying to make him lighten up a little bit."

  Dick motioned behind me, and I saw Jason walk up with Tim. Damian seemed really interested in the one tiger in the pet store. Why you would have a tiger in a pet store, I really did not know. This was Gotham, so I was not surprised.

  Jason looked at me saying,"Sis, I know you are just joking around with me when you say things to me, which I can understand. I do the same to you, so I am sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. I promise I am not upset or mad with you. I promise."

  I let out a sigh of relief and hugged Jason, before he hugged back and said,"About Erik..."

  I giggled and rolled my eyes saying,"I am not breaking up with him, Jason. Chill."

  Jason frowned and Dick smiled, before I bought the adorable puppy Dick found in the store. Tim had to pull Damian out of the store and Damian looked so devastated, so I ended up coming back the next week to cheer Damian up.
What killed me was Bruce's face when the same tiger Damian took an interest in appeared in his yard.