Damian Wayne x Reader

Up next: Clark Kent x Reader

Later: Justice League x Younger Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I sat down on my bed, I heard my mom yell,"Y/N, YOU HAVE A VISITOR!!"

  I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Damian Wayne.

  I immediately blushed in embarrassment, while he chuckled and smirked saying,"L/N, are you that excited to see me? I'll admit, I missed you, too. Ready?"

  I nodded and kissed his cheek, yet I thought I saw Damian blushing. Nahh, THE Damian Wayne does not blush. Maybe it was just because I was still half asleep from last night.
  I jogged up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed my coat and met Damian at the very last stair, before Damian led me to the carnival.

  I squealed saying,"DAMI, THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!! Aww, I could kiss you!!"

  I quickly acted innocent and looked away from Damian, only for the Titans to be standing there.

  Damian cleared his throat and defensively said,"What? I cannot spend time with L/N?"

  Beast Boy chuckled and smirked saying,"Well, you can, but I'm sure Y/N doesn't want to. I mean, this is a team bonding exercise. Star thought it would be a good idea."

  I shrugged and said,"It will be fun. Oo, Dami, let's go play that!!"

  I grabbed Damian's hand, dragging him over to one of the target games. I was horrible at these, but maybe my training had increased my chances of actually shooting at the target.

  Damian put his hand on my shoulder and said,"Y/N, are you all right? You can go now."

  I double blinked and nodded, trying to focus on the target. My target. Because I was extra, I also took a few deep breaths.

  Damian laughed at me, which caused me to miss the target.

  I groaned yelling,"DAMIAN!! I WAS GONNA GET IT THAT TIME!! UGHH!!"

  Damian smirked and shrugged, and I was more determined to make it this time. I changed my position and evenly balanced the water gun, before I took a chance and let go. I closed my eyes but squealed hearing the familiar bell sound.
  After a while, I managed to get every single target. I had only played at least 100 times already. I turned, only for Damian to be smiling at me. I smiled back, and Damian held out his hand. I didn't bother to hesitate, so I gladly put my hand in his. Damian led me over to the Photo Booth, then I climbed in after him.

  Damian and I took one of us making funny faces and much more. However, there was one that hit me the most. One photo was where Damian had his arms wrapped around me, while I was leaning into his touch.
  After we got out, Damian and I looked at the pictures. As we laughed and joked about the previous ones, I didn't know what to say about that particular one.

  Damian cleared his throat and scratched his neck awkwardly saying,"L/N, can we-"

  I noticed how nervous Damian was and rested my hand on his cheek saying,"What is it, Dami? I promise I am going to listen."

  Damian looked into my E/Cs eyes saying,"Can we talk, privately, please?"

  I nodded. Damian went to lead me over to the bench, but I felt someone grab me. That someone had to be Beast Boy.

  He smirked and reached for my hand saying,"Y/N, do you wanna go get something?"

  I looked over at Damian, who appeared to be upset. All of a sudden, Damian's feet became very interesting to him.

  I gently pulled away from Garfield's grip and politely said,"I am sorry, Beast Boy, but I have something important to take care of. Maybe another time."

  I jogged over to Damian, intertwining my fingers with his own. He smiled down at our hands, and I had to keep myself from blushing. Did this mean he liked me, too?

  Damian sat us down on the bench and said,"Y/N, I...I have been holding this in for a long time, but I...I love you. I know I am still new to this type of thing, but I have learned enough from Father on figuring out what I really want. I want to be here for you, because I care about you. Y/N, you have always been there for me, so I want to be here for you. I guess what I am saying is: Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

  I squealed and knocked Damian over yelling,"OF COURSE, I WILL!! OH, DAMI, I LOVE YOU, TOO!!"

  I really needed to calm down, but I could care less right now. I looked up, only for Damian to be leaning in slowly.

  I did, too, but we were cut off by Damian being roughly pulled away from me.

  I rolled my eyes, until Damian got in Beast Boy's face yelling,"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!"

  Beast Boy rolled his eyes and said,"I do not care, but we are going to handle this the right way."

  Beast Boy and Damian ended up having a dance off...and Damian had some skills. He started off kind of rough, but Damian eventually got the hang of it.

  As Damian walked back over to me, Beast Boy pushed him out of the way and leaned in saying,"You chose me, right?"

  I put my hand over his mouth and scoffed saying,"No, not even close."

  I pulled Damian close and kissed him passionately, before I let go and kissed his nose saying,"I chose him."

  Damian smiled down at me, giving my hand a squeeze.

  I said,"Let's go finish enjoying the rest of the carnival."