Damian Wayne x Jon Kent

Dedicated to pixy101

Up next: Bart Allen x Suicidal Reader

Later: Barry Allen x Reader

IMPORTANT: Hey, everyone, I am noticing this a lot and I am not upset, but it would make my job a lot easier if you didn't change your usernames before I put your request out. I try to dedicate every one to the person that requested them to me, but then the messages go away and I have no idea who asked for what. Then, at that point, I am sort of doing the request without giving you all the dedication that I want to give you. It makes it harder for me to get the requests out. I'm not mad, but please just message me and let me know when you do change your name. Remind me what you asked me for, as well. Again, I'm not mad. I'm also not trying to point anyone out, because it's just something that's been common over the years. Again, not mad.

I know that this is a DC book, but for my Marvel fans also reading this book, please check out my Black Panther Imagines.

   SUPERMAN'S POV

  Jon and Damian were giving Batman and I a headache right now. They had been arguing for the past three hours and neither one had yet to end the argument.
  Batman and I wanted to see if they would stop arguing themselves, or if we would have to step in. Damian and Jon spent much time around one another, which was why we wanted them to work it out. However, it did not seem like that was going to happen anytime soon.

  I sighed and yelled,"JON!! DAMIAN!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!"

  Damian and Jon stopped arguing, but I could see the red in Jon's eyes.
Jon balled his fist, while Damian observed his movements.

  Batman said,"Damian, I expect more out of you. Jon and you are a team. You need to work out your differences before it gets both of you killed. That is why Superman and I have decided for the two of you to spend some more time together. How you guys spend that time is up to you, but you better learn more about one another and come to an understanding."

  I looked down at Jon and said,"You hear that, Jon?"

  Jon sighed and nodded saying,"Yes, Father."

  Batman looked at Damian and Damian huffed saying,"Okay, Father. Okay."

  Batman and I left, before I asked him,"Do you think this will work?"

  Batman nodded and admitted,"Yes, I do."

   DAMIAN'S POV

  The fact that Father thought it was a good idea to have "bonding time" with Kent was beyond me. I spent enough of my time dealing with Jon and he had the most innocent ways of going towards certain things.
  It annoyed me. I had better ways to spend my free time; especially since Grayson was supposed to take me to the arcade in a couple of hours. I guess not.

  I narrowed my eyes at Kent, and he said,"What? It wasn't my idea. It was their idea. What do we do?"

  I shrugged saying,"I don't know. I'm not really interested."

  Kent frowned and said,"You don't like spending time with me? I thought we were a team, like my dad and Mr. Wayne are."

  I sighed and said,"Look, Jon. It's not that I don't like you, but I was supposed to go with Grayson to the arcade later. Maybe we can go to the arcade?"

  I looked at Jon and he smiled, before he asked me,"Do you want a piggyback ride?"

  I immediately replied,"No. I can walk, Kent. I'm not a child."

  Jon went to respond to that, but I just began to make my way to the arcade. Jon flew beside me and asked me a billion questions.

  I groaned, and Jon chuckled saying,"You are always so sensitive, Damian. Where do you get that from?"

  I stopped walking and said,"I am not sensitive!! You take that back!!"

  Jon shook his head, and I walked faster. Once we made it to the arcade, Kent seemed to be really amazed by it. He landed beside me, and I led him inside. I exchanged some money for coins for the both of us, but Kent was quick to running off.
  I thought that could have been a good thing, but then I would have Father upset with me for something else. I didn't want that, and I actually cared about Kent's well-being. I know I seemed like I could care less, but he was my friend.

  I went looking for him and found him playing one of Grayson's favorite games. However, Grayson was with him.

  When did Grayson get here?

  I immediately walked up to Grayson, and he said,"Hey, Dami. You didn't tell me you had friends."

  Kent chuckled and continued playing the game, before I said,"He's an acquaintance, Grayson. Nothing more. Now, what are you doing here?"

  Grayson just smiled at me and crossed his arms saying,"Well, we were supposed to meet here later, so I figured I'd come early. I know this is important to you, but I wasn't aware you actually cared about anything else. You can deny it, Damian, all you want to, but Jon is your friend. If he wasn't, you wouldn't have went searching for him. Yes, I do know you very well."

  I hated to admit it, but Grayson was right. Kent was a friend. One I knew I could count on when it came down to having a partner, yet it would still take me some time to get used to not doing things alone.
  Maybe that was why Father and Superman wanted the two of us to work things out. Grayson motioned for me to sit down beside Kent, and I did.

  Kent smiled at me and just focused back on the game, before I played the game with him.

.....

  Not too far away, Superman and Batman watched their sons playing games with one another.

  Batman smiled, and Superman said,"Is that a real smile?"

  Immediately, Batman's smile dropped. Superman laughed, then he rested his hand on Batman's shoulder saying,"Maybe we should take our own advice. Spend some time together. What do you say, Batman?"

  Batman said,"I have to go."

  Batman left, and Superman just chuckled saying,"Somethings never change. He'll come around."