PRE STORY NOTE TAKING

This story involves ideas and concepts that mix history with conspiracy and truth with fiction.

If you want a book about pixies and fairies, this saddly is not the book for you... it is suggested that you forget this book, but/however, if you want an action filled, combat riddled, snarky, and vulgar display of wording... This book is for YOU!

This is not a story for the faint of heart of the narrowly witted, it involves advanced topics that are hastily yet semi-well described.

THIS BOOK INVOLVES, AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE ABOVE:

1. Extreme Vulgarity.
2. Unsettling events and topics.
3. Gore and Extreme violence.
4. Sexual and Lewd content.
5. Heavy Drug and Alcahol parifinalia/Usage.
6. Minor scenes that may be deemed as Racist, Homophobic, or downright offensive.

***
  If any of this offends you... DO NOT CONTINUE!
***

ATTENTION:
This Book contains major spoilers to movies, video games, concepts, ideas, and government secrets (shhhh).

What certain Items mean:

(I)'s: mean that the chapter is important to the function of the book and understanding of the concept/storyline.

BACKSTORIES PART _: Backstories refrence what has previously happened or what is in the background they help build the story, the book is readable without them, but some things make less sense.

🍋: ahh, yes, the Lemon. The lemon is a warning symbol that references sexual or lewd content. Now it will not be with every lewd joke or sexual action but will be seen before the "actions" take place... helps save your immature eyes if you aren't into that thing.

[POV of _]: POV, or Point of View, refers to which person is the subject of the chapter... in simpleton terms, it is how that person would view the situation.

Without further interference, enjoy the book.