I watched the reporter talk about how the roads had to be blocked because of the heavy rains,showing a clip of people stuck at various work places,malls and coffee shops.

"Dont worry,your boyfriend's perfectly fine,he's staying at a hotel that he found on the way.",Johnny informed me.

I rolled my eyes at him,"He's not my boyfriend."

He smirked again,reaching his hand in the pocket of his dark jeans before holding out an object for me to see.

"Explains the lockscreen.",he teased.

"My cell phone!",I panicked,throwing the blanket off me and moving over to Johnny,trying to wriggle my phone out of his grip.

He held it behind him,arm over the headrest of the leather couch,a chuckle escaping his lips as I tried my best to struggle for my cell phone.

For a second there,I had actually stopped any movement as soon as the sound of his chuckle had hit my ears,not used to it at all. This was one of those rarest movements of him doing anything but smirking and winking.

I craved more of it.

Wanting to hear more.

But I knew that as soon as he'd find out that I was taken back by his chuckle,he would stop.

So I pretended as if it didnt faze me at all,and continued standing on the edge of the couch,flailing my arms around as he moved the phone in different directions,enjoying my struggle.

"Oh,come on!",I whined,"Give me my phone,Johnny-"

My knee hit the end of the couch,making me fall forward---also on Johnny. My knee rested between his legs,the other on the other side of his left thigh. One of my hands was on his chest,clutching on to his skin tight tshirt,the other on his shoulder.

Oh.no.

My breaths came out audible and ragged,my eyes staring directly into the tangled threads of green in his own eyes.

Because I was on top of him,he had to look up at me,neither of us moving. My chest rose and fell lightly as none of us made the attempt to move. His arm was no longer in the air,holding my phone,instead it rested fisted on my thigh. My eyes fell down to his plump lips,moving down to the pendant hanging down on his chest.

I have always been a sucker for him wearing that pendant and his ring.

They're a part of him,he rarely has them off.

Unconsciously,I move my palm to the chain of the pendant,forgetting that he was just inches away from me,or that he could get mad at me for doing that.

But he didn't.

I delicately ran a finger over the chain,moving down to the rectangle that was held by the chain. I squinted my eyes,not understanding what was written on it since it wasnt in English.

I was about to ask him what it meant,as if the two of us have been close since day one and haven't had a hostile connection.

But when I look up,the intensity of his gaze catches me off guard as reality slaps me. Suddenly,I'm very much aware of the position the two of us are in,bare inches spared between us,the hammering of heart against my chest.

And I'm also double conscious,retracting my hands from his pendant.

"I'm s-sorry,",I breathe out.

He doesn't reply. Instead,he just looks at me. His eyes are talking volumes,but I cant decipher what they're trying to say.

His gaze flickers down to my lips,he looks as if he's debating,holding himself back from doing something he so badly wishes to do.

But he snaps out of it,after looking at me
with the same look in his eyes.