As she sat on the carpet on the dirty floor that she had forgotten to clean,tears streaming down her face like they did every time she would do her job,spacing out in own cruel world,the door opened to reveal her reason to dream again,to hope again,to smile more.

When fingers knocked on the door softly,her head snapped in it's direction. She quickly wiped away her tears,standing up and straightening her short and worn out clothes,revealing most of her---against her choice. She was tired,and had all her energy drained to attend someone else. But she knew she couldn't refuse,so she obeyed.

"I-I'm sorry,I will clean this up in five minutes,you may make yourself comfortable.",she croaked as she began picking up all the clothes from the floor.

The door closed,she hadn't bothered to look at the man's face,since she despised each one that stepped in. His shoes clicked against the floor as he walked over to the bed,looking around before sitting down.

"It's alright,you don't have to."

She shook her head,dumping the clothes in the small,half broken cupboard,"I apologise sir." When she turned around,she had to force herself from buckling down to the floor as she found herself looking at a boy who sat on the edge of the bed with an easy smile,his dirty blonde hair messy yet complimenting his style. He seemed to be of her age,not older like other men that she had attended.

"Don't call me sir,I'm no older than you. And you definitely don't have to apologise.",he spoke in a soft voice,his warm smile still present.

With a gulp and a small nod,she hesitantly made her way over to where he was. She stood in front of him,her eyes on the floor as she fiddled with her fingers,hands behind her back. No one had ever taken the time to actually talk to her,they'd all just bust in,do what they had paid for and would leave without another word. But this boy,the softness in his voice made her nervous,not knowing how to react or start.

"Would you like to get u-undressed in the bathroom or. . .here?",she squeaked out,the question being memorized in her head as she would ask all those who came,the same.

"No,no. I'm not here for that.",he spoke in a serious,yet small voice.

Unsure of what to say,she looked up at the dirty blonde,the sun light that entered through the small holes in the curtains bringing out the beautiful green of his eyes. She stared deep into them,wanting to gaze longer than possible.

He stood up,making her take a step back as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Please forgive me if I did or said anything wrong,give me another chance,please?",she pleaded with quivering lips,knowing very well what would happen if any of her clients complained to the owner of lack of service. "I will not give you a reason to talk to the owner,sir---"

She was cut short when she felt soft hands land on her arms,squeezing them with reassurance to comfort her. The action made her stop rambling,making her look up at the boy as a single tear flew down her cheek.

She could never forget her punishment.

"Hey,",the boy cooed as he looked down at her,rubbing his thumb on her cheek as he caught her tear. "I am not going to tell anyone anything. And I don't want you to feel the need to call me sir. Okay?"

Licking her lips,she gave him a small nod as the two continued to stare into each other's eyes.

A small smile danced on his lips as he dropped his hands after making sure that she was fine,taking a small step back as he didn't break their eye contact.

"I'm here to take you out."

She blinked,registering his words,"W-what?"

"What?",he furrowed his brows.