"Answer us,NOW!"

"I---I l-left.",I cried out,focusing on calming my ragged breaths. "And who said you could do that?",I was turned around,his grip still tight on my hair. He pulled harder on it when I didn't answer. "I---I'm s-sorry,",I cried out. He let my hair go,stepping away from me. I looked up through my blurry vision,only to see my father rubbing his forehead in clear frustration,while my mother stood impatiently,glaring at me.

"You keep making mistakes,don't you? You will NEVER understand.",all the air was knocked out of me when I felt a fist colliding with my face,a bottle shattering right next to me.

I let out a scream,feeling a sharp pain near my eye,having a throbbing jaw and the taste of warm liquid oozed through my lips. Touching my lower lip,I moved my finger away to see blood on it. I looked up with shaky hands and blurry,tear filled eyes.

"You both are crazy!",I screamed. "DO YOU HEAR ME? CRAZY,THATS WHAT YOU TWO SICK PEOPLE ARE. GET HELP BEFORE ONE OF YOU DIES FROM THOSE THINGS YOU TAKE IN."

My chest was heaving so heavily,I hadn't realised how loud I'd screamed,I was panting by now.

Before they could say anything,I turned and ran out of the door. I kept running,not bothering to wipe my eyes or my lips,not caring about the pounding in my head. I was done,so done with staying around people who brought out only the worst in me.

_________

Sitting on the grass,I stared up at the open blue sky,watching several shades mix together. After I ran away from my house,my legs carried me to farthest place I could find. An open yard with rarely any people around.

I could use some silence.

An engine came into hearing range,but I didn't bother to look. That was,until I heard the screeching voice of the person I wish I'd not see for as long as possible.

"THERE YOU ARE."

My head snapped in the direction of the platinum blonde that strutted down the grass,her face as red as a tomato. She looked like she could explode any second,a ticking time bomb. I stood up slowly,watching as she neared me.

Before I could say anything,she gave me a push on the shoulder,making me stumble behind.

Her face. . .although red, had dried tears on it,it was. . .different. This wasn't the Michelle I was used to seeing. She never had her smirk upside down. But today---she seemed different. She looked. . .defeated.

"Mich--",she cut me off,giving me another shove,"Dont say a word!",she screamed. I gulped as she continued,"What did I ever do to you? WHY are you always in my way? You have nothing and yet you have the one thing that I can never have,and I blame you for that."

Wasn't I supposed to say these words to her?

"What did I ever do to you?",I asked,my chest back at heaving. "You made it hard for me to get through high school like every other normal kid would want to,it's because of you that I have no friends,you are the reason why I lost every chance that I'd ever have at anything. YOU ruined it all for me.",I let out,finding it very hard to keep my voice down.

She gave me another push,letting out a scream of frustration,she did the unthinkable. My face snapped to the side,a red imprint forming on my cheek as a stinging sensation crawled on it. I gulped,registering the fact that she'd just slapped me.

I stood still,not able to move one bit.

"Are you really that blind?",she let out a sad laugh. "Or are you just joking with me?" I looked up at her,unable to comprehend what she was trying to get at.