+ "I fight for him."

Start from the beginning

<><><><>

i still remember the day i found out that Johnny was boxer. how i was left in a daze,how i realised why there were scratch marks on his knuckles almost all the time. sometimes dry blood quoted them,rusty and rough looking hands.

his built wasn't all too muscular,but it definitely was enough to warn one not to mess with him. his biceps were drool worthy,style swoon worthy,face stare worthy and entire being admirable.

to sum it all up,he was Johnny Orlando.

the two of us never really needed anyone else,for when we were together we didn't really need anyone else. no one at school took the choice to bother us,but we weren't complaining.

we were just. . .us.

and i liked spending time with him,being all alone with the boy who understood my unsaid feelings,how he tolerated my rambling and complains,how he listened to me without interrupting,how he seemed to enjoy every moment he spent with me.

but when i asked him if i could come to his match as his supporter,to cheer for him,he refused.

who could resist seeing Johnny wearing gloves,probably shirtless,in boxing shorts,hair all sweaty and messy,in a damn ring looking all damn.

i huffed at his reason of saying that he couldn't be with me the entire time to make sure i was safe in the large crowd that consisted majority of men.

so here i am,sitting in my car,clad in an off shouldered sweater paired with some jeans,nervously following Johnny's truck from an unnoticeable distance.

oh how i love adventures.

when Johnny said that the ring was in the most sketchy part of town,he wasn't lying. the lateness that we were out in,almost nine in the night,didn't help the darkness due to the lack of street lights from keeping most of the people away,old and abandoned buildings all around.

as Johnny's truck parked in a vacant spot,i made sure to park mine in the farthest corner for him not to see,since i'm pretty sure he'd go ballistic at the sight of me here when he specifically told me not to come.

i watched him walk a tense stride,his built clad in a leather jacket,a tee underneath and some jeans with sneakers.

i didn't realise that i was staring at him,lost in his appearance,which made me unconsciously rest my elbow on the steering,the horn blaring the silence in the air.

"shit,",i muttered as i turned the car off quickly,fiddling with the keys and all.

there was a tap on my window which made me freeze. licking my lips,i slowly lifted my gaze to the face that stood outside. my body relaxed when i noticed that it was Johnny.

his face was drawn into a scowl,anger was evident on it. i opened the door,smiling sheepishly at him as i got down,locking the door behind me.

"hey!"

no response. ok,i might have pissed him off by not doing the only thing he asked me to do.

"i told you not to come,Emma.",he clenched his jaw.

"but i couldn't resist! i really wanted to see you kick some ass tonight,and ever since you told me your big secret that no one but only i know,i had to come! how did you expect me to keep away,i-",i stopped talking and took in a deep breath. "i'm rambling again."