"Whats wrong? Y/n,where are you?"

His voice caught onto panic immediately,I could hear shuffling. I tried to keep up with speaking and breathing as well as running at the same time. But it was hard.

"T-there's,in the w-wo-woods. Wolf."

There was silence for a few seconds,and I almost doubted that the call was still on. But when I heard footsteps,I sighed in relief.

"Listen to me,you have to find the main road. I'll be there,y-",whatever he was going to say next,I couldn't hear.

There was a howl at a distance which startled me,my legs collapsing as the phone fell out of my hands.

"No,",I whispered.

My hands ran over the ground,the darkness refusing for my eyes to spot the cell phone I dropped on the ground. I pushed away the leaves,struggling to see clearly in the darkness.

My hands froze in place when I heard the growls get closer,I got up,forgetting about the phone and running once again.

I hope Johnny doesn't come here.

It's dangerous,this is a wolf we're talking about. But how is it here,in the middle of the woods? But it wasn't one in an animal form,it was a human.

A human with the face of a wolf.

I saw an old shack from a distance. Thankful to whoever built it,I sprinted inside and made sure to close the old wooden door without breaking it.

Leaning against the door,I breathed heavily to catch my breath,chest heaving up and down and the sweat,of both:fear and tiredness,drying up because of the chilly air.

I walled further in the small shack that could hold only about five or six people.

There was a table of wood in the middle of the shack,a small one. I placed my palms on it and inhaled before sighing. I ran my hands through my hair,thinking about what could happen if the wolf found me.

I'd read about wolves somewhere.

Reading about them was fascinating,but seeing one run behind me to tear my being out,I prefer staying in the dark.

Blame the library for having a whole shelf about mythical creatures.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps,low grunts and the stomping of leaves. I bit my lip and put my palm on my mouth,shutting my eyes.

My heart threatened to spill out onto the ground when the door was slammed.

I slid down behind the table,blocking out the view of the door. My heart was beating faster than it ever did,it was hard to keep my vision straight with the stinging tears.

I shielded myself with my arms when the door broke open,falling onto the ground. It was hard not to scream,but I tried anyway.

The table was ripped apart and this time,when my shirt was gripped,I screamed. My screeching voice held fear,terror,hope. The loudness begged for someone to come and find me,possibly get me out of here.