So many weeks since I'd last seen her. And when I finally could have,I was bought here. All our friends,Brandon,Hayden,Kenzie and Nadia flew all the way here for a little reunion at y/n's. Lauren got here before any of us.

I just wish for them to be somewhere safe and together. If by any chance they smelt my sudden absence,I hope they informed the police instead of taking the matter in their own hands. Because they all love adventure,a little too much.

And I wasn't willing to risk any of them because Kate sure was psychotic.

I was tired,beyond exhausted of all her doings. But I could only think of y/n. She was the only one running through my mind. Keeping me awake.

"Johnny!",Kate shrieked.

"Y/n,",my voice broke. "What?",her brows furrowed. "Y/n.",I murmured again.

Her jaw clenched and she took a few steps behind as she let out a shrill scream of frustration. "What do I do to get her out of your mind?!"

"You know,",she started. "I could've taken that bitch of yours and done so many things to her. But I didn't and now it is that I regret it."

My head snapped up and I let out a grunt. "You-",I gathered the energy to speak. "Don't touch h-her."

She bent down so that she was facing me,I felt lips land on mine and my eyes widened. I tried my hardest to pull back but I couldn't. She deepened the rough kiss before pulling away.

"If she comes here,like you said she would,I'll do whatever it takes to throw her out of the day."

I let out a pained chuckle and shook my head. The confidence radiated off me and I lifted my head to look at her.

"She won't be coming alone."

●¤●

Reader^

"This?"

Carson looked at Brandon before extending his previous question,"This old,broken house?" "It's pretty big ass,",Hayden added.

"What's that?",Nadia asked Hayden. He raised the aluminium bat up and shrugged,"A little protection." She rolled her eyes and focused her gaze on the shack.

"Okay,here's the plan."

Brandon's gaze roamed on all of us as he spoke,"I'll take Lauren and y/n,Carson I trust you to take care of Kenzie and Nadia.",he then looked at Hayden.

"You,",he pointed. "I don't trust in a situation like this. Carson,he's your responsibility."

"Come on,man.",Hayden whined. "At least I got a bat." "And a reminder,do NOT use that bat on anyone unless needed.",Lauren emphasized.

"Let's go girls,",Brandon and Carson spoke. "You're included too,Hayden.",Carson added and we all burst out laughing.

●¤●

Third person^

The trio walked around the back of the old broken house making sure not to make a sound. They examined any sign of Johnny or his captive.

On the other hand,the four of them stood on the porch trying to figure out how to get in. "Oh god,how do we get in without some supernatural strength?",Hayden exaggerated.

"We could break the door?",Carson suggested. "Get behind,crew. I'm right here to lead yall.",Hayden spoke as he positioned himself to open the door with his shoulder.

Just before his arm could collide with the weakened timber wood,Nadia's fingers circled around the rusted knob before pushing it open.

Hayden's eyes widened and soon enough,the other three squeezed their eyes shut as they heard a few thuds. "Or we could just walk in.",Kenzie shrugged as she entered the widespread house with Carson and Nadia following her.