And I didn't mind,he was a nice guy. He was everything a sister could ask for and a girl would dream of.

"okay,kids. No pda,but yall are cute.",Hayden winked. I pouted and stuck my tongue out as everyone giggled once again.

Brandon stuffed his phone in his sweats before nodding at all of us,"it's gonna be time soon,leggo!"

Johnny,who's hands were on my waist,moved them down so that his fingers tips stayed on the small of my back. They lingered there for a few moments before going in his pockets.

Everyone was busy conversing with their significant other,unofficial partner of course,Johnny and I walked behind them.

"so,",I started. "Do you carry this everyday or was today anything specific?"

His cheeks flushed pink as he shook his head,"Lauren had worn it once,she forgot it in the car. It must've been there since." I licked my lips and looked at Nadia and Carson who were laughing at how Hayden got his keys stuck in Lauren's hair.

ouch.

"aight,crew. we're here."

Despite the darkness that pooled around us, I could make out a beautiful view. And it'd sound impossible,but we were nowhere but on a cliff. One that gave us a perfect view of the city lights.

"W-wow."

I'd never been here,ever. And this is was admirable. The city was still,no movements. Or so I thought. I inhaled the fresh night air as I took a few steps forward,as if I was magnetised towards the edge.

I could picture my friends glancing at each other with satisfied grins on their faces. I was at the very end now,but that wasn't bothering me at the moment.

It was how beautiful everything was.

"Careful there,tiger.",Brandon held the back of the jacket I was wearing,my feet followed his trance as I took a few steps behind.

"Now,one minute for our time.",Kenzie declared.

"What does that mean?",I asked softly,confused as to what they kept on talking about. "You must've heard of 11:11,right?",Carson asked. I nodded."That's the world's time to make wishes.",he continued.

"But ours is another,the seven of us used to come here whenever we felt like to make a wish,rather be with each other.",Hayden chimed in.

"01:01 am,the crew's time."

01:01am. Another way,another thing. Their thing. That's so...different. I didn't know what to say. Instead,I hugged the nearest one,Lauren. The others got the hint and climbed in.

"You guys,",I choked. "Thank you making me a part of it,one of you all. I love you all so much."

Replies were given and soon,there were fifteen seconds for 01:01 am. I shuddered and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Make a wish!"

I shut my eyes,mentally murmuring something I wanted. I smiled with my eyes still closed.

I wish to be here with them for as long as whatever life is left. They deserve the world,I'd not want anything more. Well,some warmth would be great.

As soon as I opened my eyes,I felt myself being engulfed with warmth. Arms snaked around my waist as someone nuzzled their face in my neck. Lips brushed past my ears,"what'd you wish for?"

I gulped,the contact of Johnny's skin all over mine made me nervous. I felt different,differently good. "It won't come true if I tell you.",I winked. His breath hit the nape of my neck as he chuckled.

"what about you?"

Whatever he said next,left me on cloud nine.

"I didn't,",he touched our foreheads. "Because I already have my wish,and I don't need to ask time for it,I need to ask her."

I looked at his lips,"tell who what?" He leaned in,"tell you that I love you." Instead of replying verbally,I crashed my lips on his.

Kissing him passionately and softly.

He intertwined our fingers and smiled,"I got you?" I nodded repeatedly,"you got me."

A few 'aww's and flashes burst our bubble. I hid my face in John's chest as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Stop,",I whined.

"Purpose number two,achieved.",Carson winked. "My kids,my heart oh god.",Hayden dramatically fell in Brandon's arms. "New ship,yo.",he teased.

The girls hugged me and warned Johnny who looked at his guys for some help but scoffed after realising they were scared of the girls because of which they turned around and pretended to be discussing a serious matter.

Before we could walk back home,I tugged on Johnny's sleeve making him turn around.

"I love too.",I held our hands up to my chest. "But it comes with hella tantrums and roasting,so beware!"

"I'm here for it.",he winked.

•¤•

hey!
Howd yall like it?
I think it was cute,definitely a friendship I'd ask for;)