"Come on,let's get you ready before you're told where to go from.",said Melissa as we followed her.

After changing my attire,which wasn't that special since I was clad in a tee,a black leather jacket and some jeans paired with a pair of my favourite sneakers,I was bought further down the stage.

I peeked my head and whistled at how huge the crowd was,all the people seemed to be miniature creations.

But what I cared about the most was the voice that echoed through the stadium,making everyone wave their hands up and swing them slowly as they hummed along.

Kenzie.

I saw her there,sitting on a barstool with the mike held in her right hand as the left one made motions that matched her pitch. Beside her was her guitarist,whose eyes were focused on the instrument he held as he tried his best not to make a mistake in the chords.

I was dazed at the sight in front of me.

It had been seven months since I'd last seen her in person. And boy did I miss her. I inhaled and repeated my plan in my mind.

"John?"

All the three ladies walked over to me,an elder man followed by them.

"Hello,Johnny.",Rob greeted. "It's been a long time since I'd last seen you. How are you?"

I shook his outstretched hand and gave him a small smile,"I'm good,sure has been a long time."

Some months ago,I had performed at the arena Rob owned,which was were Kenzie was performing at the moment. It was one of the performances I'll never forget.

"I see you've come here to see someone?",he grinned. I turned my head to look at the stage.

"I sure did miss her.",I smiled.

"Lover boy.",Melissa patted my shoulder. The girls giggled as Rob shook his head. "Come on.",said Rob.

I followed him before Melissa grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw her smiling at me. "Thank you,John. No one has ever loved her as much as you do."

"Always.",I kissed her forehead before walking off with Rob.

"Everything's been done. As soon as you go on stage,the cameras will be focused on you instead of Kenz. The rest is yours.",he handed me a microphone.

I slipped it around my head and nodded at his instructions.

"All the best. Go get the stage and your girl."

"I always do."

I turned around and made my way to the set of stairs I had to climb to get on stage directly. My pace slowed down before I came to a complete hault.

My ears begged for more as Kenzie's voice hit my ears.

"Okay so,this is the last song of the evening. Before I start with it,I'd like to thank each and every one of you who came all the way to support me. You guys have been great. I enjoyed performing for you guys,thank you for giving me the opportunity to come out. I love you all,have a safe trip home."