+ he's there,she's here

Start from the beginning

I took a few steps forward,sprinting on stage as screams echoed through the stadium. Oh,how I loved this.

I took a few steps behind,my pace increasing with each. His voice echoed through my house. Oh,how I hated this.

"Hey,everyone!",I spoke into the mike. "Are you all ready for the best night?"

"Hey,Y/n.",he smirked. "Are you ready for the worst time you'll ever have?"

The loud cheers made me smile wider and the urge to perform crept through my heart.

His grimaced voice made me frown deeper and the urge to run away crept through my heart.

My fans,my music and I.

Dylan,my empty house and I.

I held one of my fans' hands as my grip on the mike tightened. Her smile made me realise that there were people I could make happy.

He caught hold of my wrist,his grip tightened. I tried to scream and shove him away,but he was too strong. His dark eyes made me realise there were people who disliked me.

I danced around on the stage with my dancers,ran around and goofed around too. It was fun,breathtaking.

He slammed me against the wall,facing my back against his chest. I hissed in pain. It was hurtful,scary.

If only Y/n was here.

If only Johnny was here.

"Come to me I'll take the lead,
Take my hand and follow me.
Then you might begin to see that
It's just You and I.",I sang happily.

"Let me take the lead. I'm sure you've seen that,",his whisper made me shudder and I could just picture the lust his mind held. "It's just You and I."

"We gotta fly away and let go!",my voice filled everyone's ears as all the people in the stadium sang along.

"Let go!",I yelled. "Let me go.",I cried. His laugh filled my ears as his hands moved upto my tshirt,in an attempt to take it off.