33

2 Years Later

     "A dragon is loyal to his or her master. The Dragon knows his place, the dragon knows his prize, the dragon Knows his duty."

Doron had grown up to an unbelievable size. He was Nearly one-hundred-fifty feet from nose to tail, Veracon and Ragon were around one-hundred feet or so. They were massive, unrivaled, terrifying, deadly beasts that had evolved from tiny lizards the size of a dog, into massive flying Gods, un-stoppable.

"It's time."

Micha and Tahli stopped what they were doing and looked at me in confusion.

"Time for...?" Asked Micha.

"They've spent that last two years strengthening, growing, learning. It's time to do what they were born to do." I said.

They both looked at each other, then at their dragons as they watched from the lakes edge. They whistled for Veracon and Ragon to join them, and by the time they had come to us, the sheer size of the three of them standing around us was very humbling. 

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow we go. Tomorrow we fight. We go start at our home village. We attack in the night, and destroy the soldiers quarters as the rest. We will slaughter the majority as they sleep, then we rally the villagers. We will travel the continent, word of our conquest will spread, and before long, we will have conjured an army that is millions strong. And we will avenge our dead." I said firmly while Doron stood prominently behind me.

Micha and Tahli looked at each other briefly, then back at their dragons.

"Are-are you sure they're big enough?" Tahli asked frantically.

"Yes. Yes I am. Doron and I will lead, you two follow me in. Destroy the military quarters. They won't be able to put up much of a fight. Village by village, until we have no obstacles to get to the king. Dethrone him, and bring peace to our world once and for all." I boasted.

Doron, Veracon and Ragon seemed to be in agreement with me. They seemed to accept their newfound duties to serve our people, and they appeared to understand the danger that comes with war. Never the less, all three dragons seemed eager to finally fulfill their destiny.

"A dragon is loyal to his or her master. The Dragon knows his place, the dragon knows his prize, the dragon Knows his duty."

"A dragon will give his last for his master, a dragon will give his all for his master, a dragon will be controlled by his master."

"Don't let that get into your head Jessica." I thought to myself.