+ guns 3

This wasn't in much detail, since I want to save it for the book. Enjoy:)

~~~~

Johnny's POV

"She's okay now. Her arm has been band aided,her jaw is a little swollen because of repeated beating,and her gut and ribs will hurt for a few days.", told the gang doctor.

I sighed and nodded.

"You're tired, mate.", said Aiden. "I'm not. She is, and I'll be here.", I replied.

"He's right John, you need rest.", added Cole. "She's sleeping, we'll be back when she's awake.",Daniel spoke up.

I shook my head.

"You guys can go. I'll meet you guys tomorrow.", I said.

"Man, I've never seen this heartless man having to take care of someone, especially a girl. He's evolving.", said Noah before leaving.

I threw a bottle of water at him.

That sentence made me shift and sit at a distance.

Mixed emotions suck,especially when you're used to not having any. I need to know how Sebastian managed to kidnap her.

Was this my fault?

I don't think so. Did I drag her into this? Can be so.

Whatever it was, it was unintentional.

I got up and raced downstairs.

I saw the boys in my office, doing something on the computer. Noah sat on the desk as the boys watched his activity intensely.

The boys.

Noah,as you can say, is the stupidest in the gang. Sometimes, when he's not dealing with people in the gang way he can be like a child. I found him when he tried to hack my gang's systems. Which he did, within three minutes. Instead of him killing at that moment itself,I decided to test him one more time before taking him in the gang. yes, the stupidest yet the cleverest.

Aiden,I've known him since childhood. Both of us have gone through shit,which is why we're such great friends. A disowned boy, and a homeless one made the perfect duo. When we were fifteen, we started selling drugs. This,we did so in order to satisfy our hungry stomachs. Because when you have no one and nothing, you don't think about the difference between good and bad influence.

Daniel, the boy Aiden and I met the first time we sold drugs. He being in that business since he was fourteen, guided us and taught us. His story was similar to ours. He ran away from his foster home because of being abused physically and mentally.

And then there was Cole. He faced everything all of us individually did. At the age of eight, he was thrown out of his house by his drunkard of a father. Being so young, his feet took him to a restaurant in search of food. There, he was made to work. Wash the dishes, but he never came out of the kitchen because if he was seen,the restaurant would be reported. He ran away from there as well. He was taken in by a man. He was never to leave the house. Abused physically and mentally,kept hungry for days and locked inside the closet. He ran away at the age of sixteen, and that's when we met him.