They all looked at each other before turning to me.

"She's getting married!", yelled all of them.

Except, Kenzie.

An 'I'm' was heard from her mouth.

My eyes widened.

"WHAT!?", I shrieked. She nodded uncontrollably.

"Who? When? How? What?", came out from my mouth.

"I'll tell you everything! Come on!", she said while standing up and dragging me upstairs with the rest of the girls following.

We all sat cross legged on her bed.

Well, the two of us did.

Ruby and Brynn were busy squealing on the bean bag in the corner, Lauren and Nadia talking and giggling.

"Firstly, who is it?", I asked.

I can't describe my happiness.

My childhood friend,the one I've seen dancing around in diapers,brushing her dolls' hair, messing with candy was about to get married.

Unless it's a joke or a prank.

"No, it's how first!", she said with excitement laced in her voice.

I nodded and motioned for her to continue.

"So I got a text from him. This morning,telling me to be ready at 11.", she started. "He came here,dressed up in his jersey, ready to take me for his ice hockey game."

"Thinking of it as a way to hang out, I went with him. As soon as we walked in the stadium, winks by other players were sent his way. I was confused at first, but then I thought of it as their way to wish each other luck."

"He held my hand while leading me through the crowd. He made me sit in the front row before excusing himself.   Soon, the game began. Halfway through, half time was declared."

"I was about to go get some snacks, but my name echoing thought the stadium made me freeze at the spot. I turned around, and saw him in a tux, on his knees."

"I was shocked. 'Do me the honours of being my prestige, my partner for life, my reason to live.My meaning of elegancy, be mine forever? Marry me?' I processed everything once again. And then, I mentally jumped around and physically nodded, a jillion times. He slipped the ring on my finger, beautiful is the only word that comes to my mind after seeing it. His heartwarming smile was sent my way. His lips collided with mine."

"Everything was perfect.", she ended.

I was beyond happy for my girl. She deserves all the happiness in the universe.

Right now,I was freaking out, just like any other best friend would.

"Okay! Okay!", I cheered. "WHO?!"

"Girls,"she said while looking at the females present in the room too.

"Johnny!", they all sang.