"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Harry yelled, Y/n moving back as she leaned against the wall.

"I want to go home. That was Louis and my brother at the door, let me go home!" I replied, getting up to my feet, only to be pushed back down onto the floor.

"I've already told you, this is your home. Louis can never love you like I can! We can be together...finally." Harry explained. "I would never be with you in a million years! Not even if you were the last man on earth!" I spat.

"Is that so? You're getting awfully brave. Better watch what you say, angel. Saying the wrong thing can get you hurt." Harry said, kneeling down so he was eye-level with me.

"I'm not scared of you." I said, lying through my teeth. "Oh, you're not? You fucking should be." Harry said, getting back onto his feet. "You should fear me, but most of all...you should love me. You're mine now. All mine."

"You heard 'help me' too right?" Niall asked. "Like I wasn't tripping or anything?" "No, we heard it. And, I'm not being funny, but it sounded a lot like Y/n. Do you think he's went that far and actually kidnapped her?" Liam asked. "It's a possibility, he is obsessed with her and I mean obsessed." Louis replied.

"There's only one way to find out." Niall said and they headed out of the house again, towards Harry's house.

Harry was making dinner, I heard him clear his throat as he let out a little cough. I want to go home, I need Louis.

I hope he heard me when I yelled. It was my last chance.

I heard a knock, it was coming from the window. I slowly looked up and saw Louis, Niall and Liam. I went wide eyed as I rushed up to the window.

"Y/n!" They called happily, relief washed over their faces. "Help me." I said, "get me out of here."

"We will! We prom-" they went wide eyed, looking behind me.

I slowly turned around seeing Harry with dark eyes and an angry face. "Get away from the window." He spat, holding a knife.

I let out deep breaths, my eyes focused on the knife, walking away from the window slowly. "Sit on the couch, don't fucking move." He said, placing the knife on the table as he headed to the window.

"Let her go!" Louis said, trying to sound threatening but everyone knew he was scared. "Get away from my window, away from my driveway, and away from my house." Harry said. "Give us Y/n, first!" Niall said, Liam holding his arm.

"You either back away from my property, or I'll call the police." Harry said. "Call them! Then we'll tell them the truth!" Louis spat. "We'll tell them that you kidnapped my girlfriend!"

"Your girlfriend? Y/n's my wife." Harry said. "You what?!" Louis asked, letting out a scoff. "Y/n's not your girlfriend, mate. She's my wife. Made it official last night." Harry replied.

I looked down, noticing the band on my finger. "What the fuck?" I asked, going to take it off when it was stuck. "Why is it not coming off?!" I asked.

"It's too small for you, I made sure it got stuck if you tried to take it off. You're mine for good, no one will ever take you away from me, ever." Harry replied.