1.

'Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight.'

-Heather's P.O.V

I ran faster as the footsteps got closer making me breathe heavy, I could hear him grunting in anger as I continued running. I took a sharp turn into the dark alley, hearing the loud music coming from inside the club I was at moments ago. I let out a cry when arms wrapped around my torso making me tumble forward, falling onto the wet pavement.

The man breathed heavily in my ear, chuckling darkly. "Finally, I got you." I whimpered as he flipped us around, making me lay on my back while he straddled my waist. He smirked as his hands roamed my body, his eyes glued to my cleavage that were popping out from the dress that was slowly sliding down my body the more I moved. I went to pull the dress up until the mans rough hands gripped both of my wrists into one hand pinning them above my head, using his free hand to squeeze my left breast roughly. He moaned in pleasure as tears slid down my cheeks, "You like that baby?"

"N-no." I let out a sob, he released my wrist, striking me across the face. I screamed in pain as I grasped my cheek tightly letting sobs fall from my shaky lips, just when the man was about to pull my dress down an unfamiliar voice spoke from the end of the alley.

"Get out of here." He growled, the man on top of me let out a throaty laugh.

"We're just having some fun, mate." The stranger suddenly threw the man who tried to rape me against the orange brick wall, making my eyes widened when he threw a punch to his cheek. I gasped pushing my body against the wall, watching the man in fear as he continued to throw punches. I heard a loud crack, making me let out a loud sob. The man let out an awful cry, and that's when I noticed all the blood.

"Stop!" I yelled, the stranger ignored my calls throwing the man onto the floor, taking a hard kick to the stomach. I stood up making my way towards the stranger, gripping his upper arm. "Stop!" I sobbed, he stopped what he was doing, staring at the bloody man. He turned around, staring into my eyes. I let got of him, dropping my arms to the side. The man groaned as he pushed his body up, stumbling out of the alley. The stranger continued to stare at me before I slowly turned around making my way towards the back door of the club. When his hand wrapped around my upper arm, pulling me back into his chest making me gasp.

"Don't I get a thank you?" He whispered, resting his hands on my lower back, a smirk played on his pink plump lips while he stared at me.

"I- thank you." I whispered quietly, he smirked brushing a piece of my brown hair away from my face, I closed my eyes when his hand brushed against my cold skin. I suddenly felt his hot breath on my neck making my eyes snap open as his lips left soft kisses, starting from my collar bone. I let out a gasp when he sucked and started to nibble on my skin a little below my right ear, his hands moving down to my hips before he pulled me closer to him. I placed my small hands onto his large biceps, letting out a small moan. I felt him smirk against my neck before he ran his tongue against the newly damaged skin, feeling his lip ring brush against my now warm skin.

"Come on darling." He spoke raising his head, he grasped my hand into his before he led me out the alley. I decided to let him take me home, and I'll just text Lola telling her I got a ride home. He opened the passenger door to his red Corvette, I got inside buckling the seatbelt. He closed the door, pulling the keys out of his pocket before jogging over to his side. He put the keys in the ignition, pulling out onto the empty streets of London.

We pulled up to a white flat, making my heart drop to my stomach. He shut off the car, stepping out and walking over to my side. He opened the door, offering me his hand. I denied the offer pushing myself out of the car, I took this chance to run. I barley made it out of the driveway when two arms wrapped around my waist, twisting me around and throwing me over his shoulder. I pounded my fists onto his back and squirmed in his strong grip, not daring to scream since he was already angry and who knows what he'd do. He pushed the door open, slamming it behind him not bothering to put me down. I stopped pounding on his back as he walked down the dark hallway, causing me to fist his t-shirt. Being in the dark wasn't my favorite thing. He stepped inside a room, flickering the light on when I noticed we were in the bathroom. He placed me on the closes toilet seat, digging through the cupboards for I'm assuming a first aid-kit.

He placed the box on the sink counter along with a bottle of alcohol to wash the scrap on my arm, he sat on the ledge of the bath tub getting a few cotton balls. I took this time to admire him. He had dirty blonde hair with dark brown roots, he must be a brunette. He had ocean blue eyes that were so beautiful, with a lip piercing. All in all, he was hot. He had no tattoo's, which actually surprised me. I could picture a guy like him with lots of tattoo's, I snapped out of my trance when he chuckled.

"Like staring darling?" I felt my cheeks heat in embarrassment as he smirked, "this might burn."

I flinched when the cotton ball touched my skin, feeling the stinging sensation on the cuts that marked my leg. After ten minutes of getting me cleaned up, I stood up inhaling his scent. I looked up into his blue eyes that were staring into mine, making me swallow hard. He placed his large hand onto my cheek, I winced from the smack I received earlier. His jaw clenched before he removed his hand, stepping closer to me so I was now leaning against the sink.

"How rude of me, I never introduced myself. I'm Niall Horan." He chuckled with a smirk playing on his lips.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" His lips brushed against my ear, making goose bumps appear on my skin.

"Alex," I lied, he gripped my hips tightly making me whimper in pain when I felt his fingers dig into my flesh through the thin dress.

"I don't like liars darling, you wouldn't want me to punish you. Right? So let me ask you again, what is your name?"

------

Heyyaa, so this is my first Fan fiction. The beginning might be a little boring, it gets a lot better! Comment and vote!!

Thanks guys!