Y/n smiled as Harry walked out as she put the photo of her and her cousin, she's not seen her in ages, she wasn't allowed to come to the home, and her mum doesn't want her anywhere near Y/n after what happened with Y/n's parents.

She and her cousin have always been close, they were joined by the hip.

"She asked if she could have a picture next to her bed." Harry said, running a hand through his hair. "A picture of who?" Louis asked taking a drink of his tea. "I don't know, it might be one of her mum, dad? I don't fucking know." Harry replied.

Louis raised an eyebrow, but left it at that. "Why don't you just ask her?" Niall asked. "I don't want to invade her privacy, she just moved in, I don't want her to feel rushed into talking to us." Harry replied.

Louis rolled his eyes and went to head upstairs when Harry stopped him. "Don't force her into confessing things." He warned. "I won't." Louis said and headed into Y/n's room. "Hey, love." He greeted as he closed the door behind him.

Y/n looked up from her book and smiled softly. "Hello, Mr Tomlinson." She greeted. Louis let out a softly laugh. "Call me Louis, love, then when you feel comfortable, call me dad." Louis said but Y/n's face paled.

Dad.

She hated the word. She hated her dad. When she found out she was going to have three, she nearly broke down, not wanting to go through with it.

"Uh, okay, Louis, what's up?" She asked. Louis smiled and sat at the bottom of Y/n's feet. "Who's that?" He asked as he pointed to the picture. Y/n looked at the picture and smiled. "That's my cousin, Rhiann. We, uh, I'm not allowed to see her because my aunt didn't want my parents anywhere near her. She didn't trust them." Y/n replied.

"Why?" Louis asked, "like why doesn't she trust them?" Y/n sighed, "its nothing. It's not that big of a deal." She replied. "It must be something for your aunt to keep you away from her." Louis argued. "No, Louis, trust me, it's nothing." Y/n said, going back to read her book.

Louis sighed and stood up. "Well, if you want to talk, I'm here." He said. "Yeah. Thanks, Louis." Y/n said, thankful that he's leaving things at that.

"Did she say?" Niall asked, Harry looking up with a raised eyebrow. "It was her cousin, Rhiann, but she hasn't seen her in years because what her parents did, so her aunt keeps her away from the family." Louis replied.

"Why?" Harry asked. "She wouldn't say. She just said that it was nothing. But, I don't believe her." Louis replied, biting his nail. "Yeah, I mean, how could you? She's been staying in a home for most of her life, she's been sent to a new family, where she has three dads. She's not comfortable yet, can't blame her." Niall explained.

Harry then gasped and clicked his fingers. "I bet she got abused by her dad!" He said. "That's why she's keeping herself to herself, I bet you!" "Alright mate, calm down. If that is the case, don't say anything." Louis said and Harry nodded, Niall doing the same.

Later that day, Y/n came downstairs, her book held tight to her chest. "Oh, I was about to come and get you, Harry is about to order a pizza, want some?" Niall asked. "Uh, yeah. Sure." Y/n replied smiling softly.

Niall smiled and headed back into the kitchen. Y/n let out a sigh, looking down at the book, the book that Elaine got her for her birthday. She's read it everyday, it means so much to her.

Yeah, it's a book, but when Elaine got her it for her birthday, she couldn't be happier, it was the first thing she ever got. Her first gift, something that made someone think of her when they saw it. She treasures that.

"What are you reading?" Harry asked, going to take the book when Y/n stood back. "It's not important, it's just a random book." She replied. "Oh. What's it called?" Harry asked. "Uh, it's not that popular, you might not know it." Y/n replied. "And? It might give me an idea on things that interest you." Harry said.