"I don't know why your eyes are the colour of olives." I replied.

Jayden went wide eyed. "Lily that isn't funny. How did you know that?" He asked.

"I don't know, the same thing happened with my dad later on. I'm just as freaked out, and confused as you are." I replied.

"Wait, I want a shot." Hannah. 'My favourite colour is grey.'

"I thought you're favourite colour was red, not grey?" I asked.

Hannah went wide eyed. "What the fuck?" She asked amazed.

^Later that day^
*Louis' p.o.v.*

"Lily read my mind earlier." I said.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Like, she she asked if she could hang about with Hannah and that, I said no. Then I thought, you shouldn't be seeing them at all. Like I didn't not say that out loud and she asked why not. Like, I've never been so confused and freaked out in all my life."

"I don't know why they even want to hang about together." Harry said.

"Brandon never shuts up about them, I mean, I get that they want to be friends but there's really no need for it." Zayn said.

"Same thing with Jayden-"

"Right ok, dad, i think it's time to talk about-" Lily cut herself off when she saw the boys.

"Dad?" The rest of them asked.

"So, we can't hang about together but the rest of you's can do it with no bother?" Erin asked. "Yeah, that seems fair."

"Look, we never wanted you to find out about this." Liam said.

"So, you were going to lie to us?" Hannah asked.

"No, look, we done this for your benefit." Liam replied.

"Our benefit? We wanted to be friends, what's wrong with that?" Lily asked.

'Does this girl ever shut up?'  I heard Niall's thought. 

"I beg your pardon?" Lily asked.

We all raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"Do I ever shut up? I'm not the only girl talking!" Lily replied looking at Niall.

Niall went wide eyed, "holy shit, you were telling the truth." He said to me.

I went wide eyed when i realised that Lily just read his mind.

"What the hell?" Liam mumbled.

"Somehow, Lily can read minds. I don't understand where it's came from but it's happened." I explained.

"Oh my god, that's awesome! Read mine!" Harry said and made it seem like he was thinking something.

"No, I don't know what you should get for Jayden's birthday." Lily said and Harry sighed.

"Dammit." He mumbled.

Jayden let out a chuckle, "there's this place down the road from our place. Looks wicked." He said.

Harry nodded and brung his son into a hug.

"Can we please hang out as friends now. I mean, nothing bad can come from it." Brandon asked.

"Sur-"

I cut Liam off. "Wait, Lily read our minds!" I said.

"Why did you say no?" Lily asked.

"Who said no?!" We all asked.

Lily giggled, "I was kidding."

I rolled my eyes and pulled her into my arms.

"Love you too, dad." She said bringing a smile to my face.