I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (51)

Start from the beginning

I got in my room, took my shower and went to bed, falling asleep automatically, much more tired than I had expected.

Next morning, when my alarm went on, I didn't go back to sleep. It's like I couldn't. I was wide awake. I woke Ty up, and then wanted to fix myself some breakfast but when I sat and stared at my eggs, I just didn't feel like eating.

That was weird. I took a few bites, but it was like I was already full.

What the hell? Was I getting sick, or covering something?

I hoped not...

I was more enthusiastic about going to school than usual. But I was scared a little too.

I mean, how the hell should I act around Blake now? Was I supposed to be like I always was?

Or should I act differently because I knew about so much more now?

"Keep grinning like that and you'll scare kids away Lex, you look like a freaking clown" Ty laughed beside me in the car, changing my station.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

When we reached school, Ty left on his side and me on mine.

Daphnee quickly caught up with me.

"I NAILED him!" she exclaimed, both hands up in the hair doing the peace sign.

"What?" I burst laughing.

"The guy at the flea market! Duh! Well I mean technically he gave me his phone number but whatever" she trailed, giving a quick shove of her hand dismissing the matter.

I laughed more rolling my eyes "So you gonna call him?"

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not calling him! He made me suffer long enough! I'm gonna give his number to some sexual harasser or something, or just do the job myself and call in the middle of the night and ask what he's wearing and if he likes dominatrix!!" she grinned mischievously.

I stared at her in disbelief, stopping dead in my track right at the school doors "What?"

"Oh you heard me! Two can play that little game!" she grinned even more.

"But he just ignored you?"

"Just?"

"Kitty, Dadda" a voice said behind us and I turned around to find an ever smiling Alex.

"Hey Papa Bear!" I smiled and Daph just slapped his butt and then skipped to god knew where.

"What's going on with her?" Alex laughed.

"The flea market guy" I stated and walked with him to my locket, the halls already crowded.

"Oh god, don't bring that up again..." he whined making me laugh "That was torture..."

"There's only one Daphnee..." I chuckled.

"Yes, one is quite enough..." he answered shaking his head and leaned against the locker beside mine "So... how was the funeral... and Anna?"

"Anna torture, funeral alright..." I trailed, not wanting to go into the specifics.

For some reason I kinda felt like I shouldn't be speaking about everything that happened with Blake...

"Is something wrong?" he frowned.

I smile "No everything is fine! What about you? How are you doing?" I asked and closed my locker, walking to my first class.

"Everything's fine... well more than fine" he smiled hugely "And about that... do you want to go out one night, you, me, Daph and Travis... proper introduction and all?"

He actually looked worried.

"I'll be glad to!" I smiled as hugely as him and then wrapped my arm on the side of his waist, leaning my head against his shoulder "I'm happy for you Alex..." I told him and then let go.

"I'm happy too..." he still smiled.

We kept walking and I tried to not look around me TOO much to find Blake... because well... I kinda wanted to see him, in a real none obsess and stalkerish kind of way!

And then something, well more specifically someone sorta pinched my sides, saying "BOO!" in my ear.

I yelped in surprise, and then turned on myself, already knowing who I'd see.

"God Blake you scared me!" I laughed a little and punched lightly his chest.

Alex didn't wait and just kept on walking, towards Mark and Dwayne, smiling a little, weirdly actually...

Blake grabbed my hand, stopping my movement, smiling a little "So unobservant, aren't you Pumpkin?"

"Ya I think we both clearly know I am now" I snorted, praying in my head that he wouldn't drop my hand, but then mentally cursing myself for thinking that way.

And then the bell rang.

"Come on let's go, we'll be late" he said, the smile still apparent on his perfect lips and then, still holding absentmindedly my hand, tugged me forward and we walked to our Chemistry class.

What was that supposed to mean? Did it mean something?

Oh god...