I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (80)

Oh yes! I am THAT awesome! Come on! Say you love me! ;P

Sooooo! That’s for those of you out there, going “Bleaaaaauuuaaaaaaa, she’s uploading a bunch of other stories, she’ll neglect “I Sold..” I want more Blaaaaaake” *grips the buttom of my pants*

So! To you all. No.

Just no.

Seeee? When I write it makes me write more. Yes I know that doesn’t make sense, but go ahead and argue with my messed up brain, you’ll see there’s no point in arguing. So you should be thankful for those new stories since it’s because of them that I wrote this chapter so fast. Bazinga!

Next chapter should come soon too. For some reason I think my teachers understood I was kind of fed up with work because this week seems pretty much empty to me. But then again, I might just have forgotten I have a big exam on Friday. (I know I don’t, Friday is Philo. I only argue with other students in Philo. Speaking of which, any German fans? Because I would like to have one fact straightened from someone who knows what they are talking about, someone at the very source of the matter. See there’s this “I know everything and I rock and I have a stick-up-my-ass accent” guy in my class and he seems to think he knows everything and I would just like to know something. What was the monetary situation of your country before WWII?)

Sorry about that…

Anyway! This is short, very short I know, but it needed to be short. Trust me on this! lol

Next chapter should come soon again. I’d like to say this weekend but I don’t want to make promises I can’t keep. So we’ll stick with soon alright?

Love you guys! :D

Oh! And for those who haven’t and feel like reading more of my crazy ideas, do go check out my new stories. Who knows, maybe you’ll enjoy them too! ;P

For now, enjoy this! :D

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I didn’t over sleep in the morning. I would have loved to, but somehow, at six o’clock in the morning I was wide awake and couldn’t fall asleep, even if I rubbed my face in Blake’s hoodie, there was just no falling back to sleep possible.

I tossed and turned in my bed but there was really no point. I wasn’t falling asleep again.

I got out of bed, picked up a book, tried to read, but I couldn’t get past one sentence and I just kept re-reading it over and over again. It wouldn’t register with my brain.

I was just way too hyper, on the verge of jumping up and down, or running around my room with joy.

All I really wanted to do was to get dress, eat, well not really eat because I was seriously not hungry, get in my car and drive to Blake’s place.

That’s when it occurred to me that I didn’t really need to wait any longer. Blake had said “come see me in the morning” and as far as I knew six o’clock was the morning. And how many times had the boy just barged in my room, in the middle of the night, pretty much unannounced?

It was my turn to come at crazy hours. I wanted to see him right now. I wanted to know what he wanted to tell me. And I wanted to lick his god damn chest!