"I lost the baby."
“...Excuse me, you did WHAT now?"
"I lost. The baby," Max repeated, agitated.
"I'm sorry," Cher laughed, a bit hysterically. "I just heard that you lost a baby but that can't be right because HOW DO YOU LOSE A FUCKING BABY?!"
You’ve always heard of schools having this thing called the “Baby Project.” Well, this isn’t like that one, because those babies are fake, and the ones at Cher’s school are real. The assignment seems simple enough:
1) Computer generated images will pair you up with the child closest to how an actual child of you and your partner have will look like
2) Learn all you can about your child and parenting in general because face it, chances are you’re going to be a failure
3) Raise said child for half a year
But what the assignment failed to mention were the two not-so-small minor details:
4) You, your partner, and your child will show up on reality TV for everyone to see how much of a major failure of a parent you are
5) Don’t get too attached to your partner and your child. You’re only going to be with each other for six months, not forever.
© 2014-2015 by luckistarz. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission from luckistarz.