I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (47)

Start from the beginning

"Because I mean, you kick ass at writing, and I don't think you have any problem with reading either, and now History is all good, and you wouldn't have needed me for that anyway..." I started to trail.

"Need I remind you math? And freaking Chemistry and Physic too... I honestly never thought I'd say something like that but I could quite frankly kill the bastard that discovered friction and acceleration and all made up those stupid rules with the freaking "x" and "y"! I'm not going to send a freaking elephant on Saturn so I obviously don't need to know how the gravity on it is going to affect it!!" Blake started to rant, making me laugh "What?"

"No need to go all Christian Bale on me" I laughed and then got up from the computer chair. "So are we finishing that play so we can get to the good stuff you know the lovely world of mathematics!"

"I'm not even going to make a reply on that one, that's how much I hate it!" Blake scowled a little and went to pick up something in his bag, the script.

I laughed again and walked with him to the second floor, letting myself fall on the recliner while he sat on the couch, as usual.

"So how do we do this? I mean there's like other characters now right?" I asked, as I flipped the pages, seeing other names than Dona Sol and Hernani.

That was a good thing right? That meant there wouldn't be any lovey-owey-goey things?

Ya I really shouldn't make assumptions... look where it got me last time...

"I can be Dona Josefa again, and you can be annoying Don Carlos!" Blake snorted, folding the sheets.

"Okay, but I'm not doing a dude deep voice" I chuckled lightly.

"No need, Don Carlos is a wuss, he doesn't have a deep voice, for all I know he doesn't even have balls!"

"A little obsessive with balls, aren't we Blakey-Boy" I smirked at him.

"Just read the damn line" Blake said, rolling his eyes.

"Are you through with your life's story? Do you think that it's comfortable in there?" I read for his sake, Don Carlos' line.

"Okay before I go on, do I really need to put my hand on my sword?" he said, referring to the note before his line "I mean we're going to be in front of the class, it could be awkward right?" Blake said evilly and I slapped his arm for that

"Now, you just read your damn line and stop turning everything into sexual innuendos!"

"Please, you love it!" Blake smirked.

"Read!" I ordered him, pointing to his text.

"Fine!" he rolled his eyes at me, and then lowered them to his text "Who is this man?"

"Heavens! Help!" I read, Dona Sol's line now.

"Quiet, Dona Sol! You might open some jealous eyes. When I am close, call for no one's help but mine. What are you doing here?" Blake continued, Hernani's line this time.

"It is quite apparent that I am not on my Sunday stroll." I read, trying to change my voice a little, even though I had say I wouldn't but things would just get confusing "You know, that Don Carlos is funny" I smirked a little at Blake, looking away from my script.

"Take that back or get out of my room" Blake said, his voice solemn.

Was he serious?

"You mean that?" I laughed a little.

"Hell yeah I mean it! Take it back woman. We do not like Don Carlos in this household, you get that?"

Still laughing I answered "I just said he was funny!"