Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"You know what; I'm not even going to argue with you, there's no point," I answered shaking my head too.

"Aw, come on Pumpkin, don't be like that," Blake smirked.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes and then picked up my skinny jeans and a baggy shirt off the floor and headed to my bathroom to change.

I just have to hurry and then we can get this over with and I can go back to sleep already.

"You read Tales of the Traveler?" Blake asked on the other side of the door.

"Ya, why?" I asked, skipping to get in my pants.

"That series suck," Blake laughed.

"What?" Oh that bastard! "That series rock! You have no right to judge something you don't know anything about," I yelled back, frowning and slipping my shirt on.

"Please, Sophia Everingham characters are all wusses! It's a common known fact! No need to read that crap to know," Blake snorted when I walked out of my bathroom.

I looked at him, and he had one of the books in his hand, standing in front of my small library.

"Alek is a freaking god and Kallie kicks ass," I told him scowling.

"Please," Blake laughed.

"I'm serious! And they are totally meant to be! This series, it's like the most heartbreaking and beautiful love story ever, with a lot of violence and spaceship battle and a girl lead character who can actually fight and kill everyone plus she has mad ninja skills and makes with those lightning thingy. It's perfect."

"Doesn't he want to torture her? Doesn't he burn her? Isn't she a nutcase? Can she feel anything?" Blake started to trail.

"Oh please! You don't know what you're talking about. Read the book, then I'll let you complain," I told him rolling my eyes and then took the book out of his hand, placing it back in my library. "Now let's just go," I said pushing his back to get out.

"So eager to be done with me?" Blake asked playfully.

"I wouldn't be Lexi if I wasn't," I snorted. 

"Oh please, you like me, look at your arm," Blake smirked.

"Oh right... shit..." I frowned, looking down at my arm and all the stupid writing.

I started to rub it with my thumb but the ink was just spreading everywhere on it. I sighed heavily.

"Give me two seconds," I groaned and then rushed downstairs to the kitchen and washed it in the sink.

"Oww, you're making me sad now," Blake said, fake-pouting.

"You want me to cry a bit for you?" I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Ya that would be nice," he nodded but I just ignored him, dried myself and then walked to the front door, but stopped when I saw Ty in the living room again.

"He's the one who let you in again?" I asked Blake.

"Yope!"

"Ty, care to explain why the hell you like to torture me this much? Do you WANT me to throw your PS3 out the window?" I yelled to my little brother.

"No I just like annoying you and he seems to do the trick," Ty said, half smiling evilly.

"When I'll come back, you better hide, or be ready to get your ass majorly kicked," I told him, and got out the door, Blake laughing behind me.

"Alright, to the library," Blake said, in the same tone Batman uses to say "To the Bat mobile!" smirking.

Oh god... what did I get myself into? Why had I even agreed to help that idiot?