I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (87)

Start from the beginning

I had taken the time to actually dress nicely for the opening. Cute little black dress and dark blue high heels, and I had actually curled all my hair in the little springs Blake liked to play with so much.

I checked myself one last time in the mirror in my car and then I drove the too familiar road to my idiot boyfriend, who better not be sleeping right now.

I wondered how well the trip went and what did he do to actually be able to sleep in so late. The only time he over slept was when I was over actually.

When I got to his house, I walked up to the front door and used my key to get in, not wanting to have Anita walk all the way from anywhere she was. The house was pretty quiet. His dad was probably already at the exhibition and if his mom wasn’t there yet she was probably busy writing. I wouldn’t bother her.

I only had the son to go bother actually.

The really really sexy son…

The door to his stairs was closed so I opened it and then walked up the stairs and could hear music.

Dumb prick was up and he hadn’t even had the decency to call!

He was in trouble!

But then I heard the song and it was the Beach Boys singing “Wouldn’t it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong” and I smiled automatically.

Old songs; my weak spot! God, I could never stay mad at him! I hated him for that. And I loved him too.

“Alright Blake I am ready to forgive you for not picking me up, if you walk around the house for the next days shirtless and I have the right to stare at your back like a psycho without any snotty comments about how hot you are and how drooling I am,” I yelled out laughing and expected to hear his own laugh but I got nothing.

Maybe he was in the shower… the door of the bathroom was close.

Oh that was it!

I walked up to the door and pushed it “Cover yourself up Blakey-Boy, you know– ”

But I didn’t finish my sentence…

No…

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no NO!

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!

Oh god, oh god, oh god…

This can’t be true, this can’t be happening…

NO!

Thoughts and images, nothing was coherent anymore.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

The shower running.

Someone screaming.

It hurt my ears.

Falling on the floor, crawling.

Blood on my hands.

Salty taste in my mouth, my face wet.

More blood.

More screaming

Holding the half naked body in my arms, cradling him…

Crying.

Yes I was crying…

 “It only makes it worse to live without it…” singing behind.

Rocking him in my hands, squeezing him to my chest.

Blake, Blake, Blake, Blake…

Conversations coming back to me

People don’t miss the jerk...

Blake, my Blake… no, no, no, no…

They died together. Together. He was in her arms. Not everyone has that luck. To die in the arms of the one they love. I think it’s a fairly good ending considering everything.

Help, yes I had to call for help, scream for help.

Do you know what AVM is?

“HELP!”

“…Truthfully, any kind of treatment for this is complicated… there’s no perfect remedy…

He couldn’t leave me! He didn’t have the right to leave me!

“…Josh is just waiting for me to have a seizure or something…

I had hard time breathing; I was gasping for air, and crushing him to my chest.

Blake Blake Blake...

Nothing mattered anymore, but the boy in my hands.

Everything will be alright, it’s nothing… I thought, my clothes and skin covered with blood.

His blood trickling from his skull...

“Don’t leave me Blake, I love you, please don’t leave me…” I kept repeating over and over again.

______________

A/N : Alright, no death treats and no over-the-top freaking out okay? The epilogue will be up in less than twenty four hours, depending on how mean I feel.

But again, breathe in, breathe out, everything will be alright, okay? Well maybe not everything but ya.. just breathe for Christ sakes! 0_0

;P