Chapter 151: Nothing Compares

AMELIA

We spend the remainder of the evening catching up with Taylor and Pierre, and we even play a board game, one which Chris very proudly wins. 

His competitive side is so interesting to see, because he rarely shows it in its truest form. But I suppose being competitive goes hand-in-hand with being possessive, and that side of him I've already seen more than once. 

Once Taylor and Pierre start gathering their things and making it into the hallway, I get up to clean the kitchen. Chris stays back to help me, bringing over the glasses for me to put in the dishwasher, but as soon as he's close, I feel his fingers gently grip my arm. 

He presses himself into my back, his lips brushing over my ear when he huskily whispers, "You ready to fuck it out, hm? Best believe I'll be on you the second they're out the door." 

He pulls away with a smirk and I feel practically breathless, stifling a yelp when he smacks my ass before walking into the hallway to say goodbye. 

I clear my throat, brushing my hands through my hair as I inhale deeply before I follow him out there. 

✦✧✦✧

Chris kept his promise. The second we closed the door behind them, I was pushed up against it, and I barely got a second to breathe once his lips were on mine. 

His large hands are pawing at my clothes eagerly, grunts leaving his lips while they move over mine possessively. All I can do is follow his lead, doing my best to keep up, but he must be impatient - because the next thing he does is grab my ass before he hoists me up to wrap my legs around his waist. 

I drape my arms over his shoulders, kissing him eagerly as he walks me down the hall, moans filling the air around us as his tongue slips into my mouth. 

"Fucking missed you," he grumbles into the kiss, determinedly walking towards my bedroom, "We have to stop being apart." 

I let out a giggle, my teeth digging into his bottom lip once we arrive at my bedroom, "Oh yeah? How do you plan on fixing that, hm?"

He only grunts again, and then I let out a squeal when he swiftly drops me onto the bed. His hand wraps around my ankle, dragging me towards him at the end of the bed, his eyes dark from lust as he looks down at me. 

"Get naked baby, I need to see all of you." 

I comply immediately, hurriedly shrugging off my clothes as I lie on the bed, and he helps me for the most part but stays at the end of the bed. Once I'm completely exposed, he leans over me to place his hands on my hips, his voice low and deep when he speaks. 

"Spread your legs. I want to see what's mine." 

I almost let out a whimper at his demanding tone, gingerly spreading my thighs to bare it all for him. He hums in approval, his large palms sliding down my hips to my inner thighs as he kneels on the floor. 

"God, there she is," he whispers, strong hands wrapping around my thighs to pull me to the edge of the bed, "Daddy's missed this pretty pussy. My pussy."

I gasp loudly when he yanks me closer and I feel his beard scratching my inner thigh, a surprised moan spilling out when his tongue drags up between my folds. 

He doesn't give me any reprieve, his arms going under my thighs so his hands can wrap around them, pulling me flush against his face before he starts eating me out like a man starved. 

I jolt on the bed, my fingers flying up to grip his hair roughly, another loud moan leaving my lips when he goes to town. 

He's groaning the entire time, the sounds he's making while his tongue works over my folds and strokes my clit making my head swim, my hips bucking to meet his movements.