Chapter 108: Back Already

AMELIA

"I'm so fucking happy you're here, you have no idea." 

I'm lying in bed the morning after arriving, the sun peeking through the curtains of his hotel room. Chris' arms are wrapped tightly around me, his lips tracing up my shoulder to my neck. 

I smile, wiggling my ass against him as he spoons me from behind, "Me too. I missed you so much."

He hums, his tongue darting out to lick his way up my neck, "Mmh, I've missed you more, believe me." 

I giggle when his teeth nip at my neck, teasing the sensitive skin there, "I don't believe you but I'll let you have it. Don't want to ruin your good mood." 

He chuckles but his lips never stop nipping and sucking on my skin, his body pressed firmly into me. 

"When do you have work?" I whisper, my fingers lacing with his as his arm is wrapped over my waist. 

He sighs, "Soon. I don't want to go.." 

I smile and lean into him further when he trails kisses up my jaw, "I don't want you to go, either. But it'll be okay, baby. I'll come with you. You finally get to have an audience again." 

He pulls away from my neck, his face moving into my peripheral, "Really? You're coming to set?" 

I shrug and smile, "Sure. We don't have to hide anymore, so why not?" 

He grins, "Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. That's great!" 

He leans down, peppering kisses up my neck, making me giggle, "So you want me to come, then?" 

"Obviously," he murmurs between kisses, "I can't fucking wait." 

"Me neither," I whisper, my voice quiet, "Can't wait to watch you walk around in that fucking suit again.." 

His kisses still on my neck, his face moving up to look at me. He grins a lopsided smile, "Oh really? You like how I look in the suit?" 

My eyes meet his before I nod, "Uh-huh, you look really good in it.." 

"Really?" He says again, his smirk widening.

"Yes," I reply with a giggle, "You do." 

"Interesting," he then says, dragging out the word, "You wanna fuck Captain America, huh?" 

My cheeks immediately heat up before I slap his arm, "Shut up! I was just saying you look good in it!" 

He laughs, his arms hugging me tighter when I squirm a little, "But you do want to fuck me as Cap, don't you?" 

I whine loudly, "I wasn't saying that!"

He laughs again, the sound even louder now as it rumbles through his chest, "But it's the truth, isn't it?" 

I scoff, turning my face away from him as I try to move my body out of his hold, making him laugh more, "Aww, bug, come back. I'm just teasing!" 

"Not funny," I grumble, trying to wiggle my way out of his arms.

It only makes him tighten his hold around me even more, "Hey, don't run away from me. I was asking a genuine question, here. Do you wanna fuck me in the suit or not?" 

That makes my brow quirk up. 

I glance at him over my shoulder, my eyes narrowing slightly before I ask, "Why do you want to know?" 

He shrugs, his smile teasing, "Well, because in case you do, it would be good to know. Just, you know, to make arrangements." 

My brows raise in surprise, "You-uhm... You can make it happen?"