Chapter 37: Needed This

AMELIA

As soon as we walk around the corner of the building, Chris presses me up against the wall with his strong body, his hand cupping my cheek as his lips take mine. 

I chirp in surprise but quickly adjust, kissing him back eagerly as my hands travel up his chest to his shoulders. I tentatively move my hands more upwards as I lose myself in the kiss. 

My fingers play with the hair at the back of his neck as my lips move against his, every stroke of his quickly becoming more and more urgent. 

One of his hands travel down to my waist and when his fingers dig into my skin, gripping it firmly, I moan into his mouth.

"Fuck," he whispers between kisses, "Needed this." His lips dive back onto mine and when I moan again at the feeling, he presses himself against me even more and takes the opportunity of my parted lips, diving his tongue into my mouth. 

It only spurs me on, our tongues meeting making me feel hot and flustered, and when his thigh wedges itself between my legs, I whimper. 

His fingers travel under my shirt and when they land on my bare skin, his grip tightens again as his other hand slides to the back of my neck, holding onto me firmly, and then he slowly starts rubbing his thigh against me. 

I can feel the heat blooming immediately, a tingly feeling traveling through me all the way from my fingertips down to my core. 

I run my fingers through his hair, tugging carefully and kissing him deeper when he tilts his head. I whine against his lips when I feel his thigh pressing more firmly against me, making me feel like putty in his hands. 

When his hand on my waist starts controlling my movements, making me rock back and forth on his thigh, I whimper into his mouth and it elicits a rumbling growl from his chest. 

His lips find their way to my cheek, and travels to my jaw before making their way down my neck. 

His hand is still urging me to grind against his thigh and before I know it I'm doing it entirely on my own accord, my hands moving down to his shoulders, gripping them tightly to keep me steady. 

"Fuck, Chris," I moan when he adjusts his thigh slightly and it presses more against my clit, "Oh god-" 

My breath hitches and I immediately bite into my bottom lip when a loud voice yells across the lot, "EVANS! Call time was 2 minutes ago! Where the hell are you?!" 

My eyes widen and Chris' face moves out from the hiding spot at the crook of my neck. He groans lowly in frustration before turning his head towards the voice, yelling out, "Give me one sec!" 

He turns back to me, his thumb caressing my cheek softly as his thigh slowly moves away from between my thighs, "Baby, I'm sorry. I have to go. But this definitely helped." 

I huff out a frustrated breath when he grins at me and I lightly hit his shoulder as I mumble, "Fuck you, you're leaving me like this?" 

"Only for now," he says with a smirk, "I have a feeling I'll be able to remember my lines now." 

I roll my eyes at him and he places a few chaste kisses on my lips.

"Are you coming to watch me?" he asks as he pulls back, fixing my shirt from where he was gripping onto my hip before running his thumb over my cheek again. 

"Yeah, maybe. Need to go check with Taylor," I reply as he takes my hand, kissing the back of it. 

"Okay, I hope you do. I gotta go.." 

He lets my hand go tentatively as he backs away from me, toward the stage building, "Come watch me! Please?" He says as he keeps looking at me, walking backwards, and when I nod at him he grins again before turning around and jogging back towards the stage building. 

When the guy from earlier sees him he exclaims, "There you are! Where the fuck have you been?! And what did you do to your hair!" 

I chuckle softly when I make my way towards the hair and makeup trailer and I hear a loud, "I NEED A HAIR STYLIST! NOW!" 

Once I make my way into the trailer I plop myself down next to Taylor. 

"I'm here - what'd I miss?" 

Taylor eyes me suspiciously as he looks at me in the mirror, "Why's your face all red?" 

My eyes widen and I stiffen in my seat as I quickly say, "No reason." 

Taylor rolls his eyes at me, whispering quietly when the makeup artist goes over to a table to grab something else, "Really? What did you guys do? And where?" 

I blush even more as I look at him before darting my eyes to my hands. 

"Uhm, like, behind that other building.. And nothing crazy.." I mumble quietly. 

"Fucking horndogs," he mutters as the makeup artist comes back. 

It makes me chuckle softly and once Taylor is done looking at me sternly I dig my phone out from my bag. 

The first thing I notice is a missed message from Chris. 

Christopher I was sent in timeout 

Amelia Why, what happened?

For a few seconds I can see him typing but then nothing comes through. And then suddenly a picture pops up. 

I pinch my lips together and quickly turn my phone away from everyone else before I look at it again. 

It's a picture of his body, taken from his perspective, downcast. 

All I'm seeing is his lower body, his stomach and thighs covered in the Captain America suit, but with a very noticeable bulge drawing all of my attention. 

I quickly cross my legs as I look at it, clenching my thighs together when the image makes me feel all hot and bothered again. 

Christopher Anthony wasn't too pleased. Said this movie is PG-13

That makes me snort and Taylor glances at me before turning his attention back to his script. 

Amelia Really? I've always thought the Marvel movies were R-rated

Christopher What makes you think that?

Amelia I've seen you shirtless in them. Definitely not PG-13

Christopher Hahaha

Christopher That's cute. Did that turn you on, princess? ;)

I clench my thighs together again at the nickname and take a deep breath. 

Amelia Maybe. Not gonna expose myself like that

Christopher Oh please. Did you not see the picture I just sent you?

I chuckle softly as I reply. 

Amelia Good point

Christopher Yeah, and that's your fault, so you better apologize

I smirk and shake my head in amusement. 

Amelia I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?

Christopher I may have some ideas. 

Amelia Can't wait. You're the boss, Captain! ;)

When I don't get a reply I figure he's working and that's probably for the best. 

I'm going to need a moment or two to cool down myself. 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡