Chapter 110: Fucking Captain America

AMELIA

"Okay, I have some water in the fridge," Chris says as we walk inside his trailer. 

I follow him, closing the door behind me as he continues speaking, "I'm not sure why you wanted it from here, but-"

I cut him off by leaning up on my toes and planting my lips on his as soon as he turns toward me, my hands immediately tangling in the hair at the nape of his neck. 

He chuckles against my lips, large hands landing on my waist before sliding around my back to pull me closer. 

He hums, his lips moving languidly on mine, relishing in the kiss, but it's not what I'm looking for. 

I want more, need more. 

I kiss him with more urgency, my tongue swiping across his bottom lip, making him grunt quietly. He parts his lips for me, his tongue meeting mine instantaneously, making me moan into the kiss. 

He slowly starts walking me backwards, just a few steps until my back is flush against the wall, and then he presses his strong body into mine. 

I whine against his lips, my fingers desperately pulling at his hair as my tongue keeps toying with his. 

Then he suddenly pulls back, forehead resting against my own as he takes a few deep breaths, "What are you-"

I interrupt him, my voice a pathetic whine when I speak, "Want to feel you, please. Need you."

I look up at him with pleading eyes and I can see how dark his already are, his pupils swallowing out the beautiful blue. 

He chuckles breathlessly, one hand reaching up to cup my face, "Yeah? You need me?" 

He smirks, thumb caressing my cheek as he tilts his head, "Is it the suit?" 

My cheeks heat up as I smile shyly, giving a tentative nod while holding eye contact. 

He chuckles again, "Okay baby, that's alright. I can work with that." 

Before I can even react, his hands reach down to grab my ass, hoisting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, arms slung over his shoulders when he carries me up the wall, back pushed flush against it. 

His lips take mine again, this time more in control of the kiss, and I can feel his hardness growing, rubbing into my core as he presses me against the wall. 

I mewl in appreciation, my fingers sliding up to grab more of his hair as my lips move over his. I know he'll get hell from the hair stylist later, but I don't care right now. All I care about is how good he feels. 

I take a deep breath as I kiss him, the familiar woody smell of him calming my senses. It's mixed with the rich smell of leather, and I can feel the soft material on the inside of my thighs where I'm wrapped around him. 

I can feel his hands wandering, touching me gently and quickly all over, but I'm not entirely aware of where they are, too consumed by the kiss. 

When he groans and pulls away, I blink up at him, a flirty smile on my lips. 

"You needed me so much you couldn't even wait 'til I was done, it had to be now, hm?" He hums, his teeth running over his bottom lip before he smirks. 

I nod, my cheeks feeling flushed as I look at up at him, my words a breathy whisper, "Yes daddy." 

He groans again, the deep sound rumbling in his chest, "So good for me. Let's see just how needy you are, huh baby? You think you're ready for me already?"