Chapter 79: Drive

AMELIA

Chris and I walk down to the parking lot connected to my building, and he quickly guides me over to a car I don't recognize. 

"I rented one for the weekend," he says with a smile as he opens the door for me, "I figured we might need a car and if I remember correctly, you don't have one." 

I smile and shake my head, "No I don't. I usually take public transport. It's better for the environment." 

I quirk a brow at him and he chuckles, shaking his head before he closes the door and gets into the drivers seat. 

"Public transport doesn't really work well for me," he mumbles as he settles in, "It's been a hassle a few times, so I stopped using it." 

"Yeah, I get that," I say with a smile as I glance at him, "If I'd known you were coming I would have prepared better, though. It's not my fault you couldn't even last a week without me." 

He quickly looks at me, cocking a dominant brow as he says, "If I'm an inconvenience I can always go somewhere else."

I immediately shake my head, "No, no, I mean, you're here already, nothing to do about it now.." 

Chris laughs and starts the car, and I grin at him before I start typing in the address on the GPS. 

Once he starts driving, I look over at him, a teasing smile on my face as I giggle and say, "I thought you couldn't drive." 

He furrows his brows, glancing at me quickly before he looks back at the road, "What?"

I giggle more, watching how his fingers flex and relax on the steering wheel, "I've heard you're not a good driver, somewhere, I think." 

Chris groans in annoyance, huffing out a breath before he mumbles, "You're talking about that interview I did." 

I nod and laugh, the annoyed look on his face making it even funnier. 

"I'm a good driver!" He exclaims, watching the road, "I don't know where people get all of that from." 

I smile warmly, my hand patting his thigh lovingly as I say, "Don't worry, I was just kidding. But I did honestly think you had people drive you places, I mean, you have a driver in Atlanta." 

"Yeah, in Atlanta," he quickly interjects, "But that's only because the studio wants that. It's safer when we need to go to and from the lot. When I'm in Boston or LA, unless it's for an event, I always drive myself." Then he looks at me, a teasing glint in his eye as he says, "I'm a grown up." 

I laugh again, nodding, "Oh yeah, you're a grown up alright. I think you're even past being a grown up, you're in old-person territory now!"

"Careful," he says sternly, but he smirks as he glances at me, "You know what happens when you misbehave." 

I pinch my lips together, trying to hold back my giggle as I nod obediently. 

"Atta girl," he says when he sees my reaction, "Now stop being a brat and let me focus on getting us there safely." 

"Okay, I promise to be good," I mumble as I smile at him, leaning over to turn on the radio. 

I lean back in the seat, crossing my legs as my fingers start fiddling with the hem of my dress absentmindedly. 

After about a minute, I glance over at Chris and immediately notice how his jaw is slightly tensed, his grip on the steering wheel a little tighter than before. 

I smirk, batting my lashes at him innocently as I ask, "Everything okay?" 

Chris glances at me, grunting shortly when his eyes drop to how my dress has ridden up, revealing my naked thigh to him. 

"Brat," he mutters under his breath, his focus now back on the road, "I don't know why I expected anything less." 

I feign shock, gasping dramatically as I look at him, "What?! I'm not even doing anything!"

I adjust my position in the seat, placing one foot on the dash with my leg bent, revealing my inner thigh to him when the dress hikes up more. 

"You know exactly what you're doing," he says sternly, his jaw now completely tense as he tries to focus on the road. 

"Oh baby," I coo, smirking teasingly, "You're all tense. Here, let me fix that." 

I place my hand on his thigh, giving it a small squeeze before slowly sliding it upwards. 

He shifts his position, his thighs spreading a little wider as he glances down at my hand before looking back up at the road. 

I keep massaging his inner thigh with my hand, the soft material of his slacks making it easy to feel how his muscles tense under my touch. 

Once I reach higher, I can see the bulge forming before I even feel it, my fingers only lightly grazing his cock as I keep my hand placed on his thigh. 

"You know I don't like being teased," he says, his tone stern as he keeps looking ahead of him. 

"Yes, I know," I reply sweetly, my fingers dancing over his bulge, the touch light and barely there. 

"Fucking hell," he curses under his breath, "How'd I end up with such a brat, hm? You tell me that. I'm good to you, aren't I? I deserve a good, obedient, sweet little plaything who does as she's told." 

His eyes meet mine and I smile widely as I nod and say, "Yes daddy, you do. I'm sorry." 

He groans when his title rolls over my tongue, his lips lifting into a small smirk before he murmurs, "Then get over here and take care of your daddy, pretty girl." 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡