Chapter 128: All Worked Up And Nowhere To Go

AMELIA

Chris pounces on me the second he's in the door. I'm still working on the bed, my papers sprawled everywhere, and I barely even hear the door close before he's all over me, his lips attacking mine as he presses my body into the mattress. 

I squeal in surprise, wrapping my legs around his waist on instinct while my hands go to his hair. 

He swipes my papers onto the floor, grinding his clothed cock against me immediately, groaning into the kiss while his hands paw at my clothes. 

"Get these off," he grumbles, tugging my t-shirt over my head, "Gotta be inside you, now." 

I'm practically panting at the sudden urgency, trying to match his pace while I pull his shirt off him, my fingers eagerly working at the button and zipper on his jeans. 

"What-" I breathe against his lips, having trouble getting my words out because he refuses to stop kissing me, "What's gotten into you?"

"Been thinking about this morning all fucking day," he growls into the kiss, teeth tugging on my bottom lip, "And your texts didn't exactly help, did they? Fuck, I gotta do it again baby, I have to. Can't wait any longer." 

His fingers grip the waist of my sweats, tugging them roughly down over my hips while simultaneously trying to push down his own jeans. 

He barely even gets me undressed, my sweats are still hanging from one leg when he pushes my thighs apart and slots himself between them. 

"Chris-" I breathe out, but before I can even finish my sentence, he enters me in one deep thrust. The stretch burns at first, but my body has learned to love the feeling by now, and he's easily guided by my arousal, one that's subtly been around the entire day. 

"Oh," I moan, his arms going under mine to hold onto my shoulders before he suddenly starts thrusting, pace rough from the start, "Oh, fuck!"

"God yes, so fucking tight," he groans, lips moving over mine messily. I wrap my legs around his waist, meeting his thrusts as his tongue dives into my mouth. 

I whimper and whine against his lips as he fucks me deeply, his thrusts hard enough to move me up the bed. 

I have a feeling he won't last long, he's so riled up already, and I can tell by the way he pounds into me that he really has been worked up all day. 

"Fuck, been waiting for this all day," he growls, head dipping to suck one of my nipples into his mouth. He moans around it, sending vibrations over my skin, his cock reaching my deepest spots, "Been thinking about being inside you all day long, gotta fill you with my cum baby, I have to." 

I mewl, my fingers tugging on his hair as he nips and sucks on my nipple, shoving himself inside me over and over again. 

"Gonna give you my cum," he grunts, lips trailing up to my neck, his beard scratching my skin as he moves, "Gonna put it so fucking deep inside you, get you fucking pregnant. Make you all round and swollen with my baby, fuck." 

"Daddy," I whimper, letting my nails run down his back, "Give me a baby, please. Want it so bad, make me a mommy."

"Oh god," he moans, voice raspy and breathless, "You're gonna be the fucking death of me. I've been thinking about fucking a baby into you all fucking day, you know that?" He punctuates his words with a few hard thrusts, pushing even deeper inside me. 

"I've been thinking about how fucking beautiful you'd look, god, I've been thinking about how fucking full of me you'd be. You'd be all mine, you know that? All fucking mine, and anyone who even glanced your way would fucking know, shit." 

He hisses, his brows pulled into a deep frown, clearly indicating how close he is. I am too, my moans breathy and high pitched as I hold onto him for dear life while he fucks me like an animal. I cry out when he hits a particularly deep spot, my pussy clenching around him tightly, "Daddy please, fill me up. Give me a baby, please!" 

"Fuck," he moans, his teeth biting down on my shoulder, "God baby, I'm so close already, jesus. I can tell you're close too, you're squeezing the shit out of me right now, fucking hell. C'mon, need you to come, come for daddy. Gotta fill you up, can't hold it." 

I whine, squeezing my eyes shut as I feel the pleasure rolling over me, knowing I'm right at the edge. 

But then my eyes snap open when I hear a series of loud knocks on the door. 

I glance in the direction of the locked door to his hotel room, making Chris grumble in response, thrusts suddenly harder and quicker, "Fuck whoever that is, need you to give it to me. Come on honey, come for daddy and I promise I'll make you so fucking full of me, get you pregnant with my baby. Come on pretty girl, let daddy breed you. Come for me. Now."

I cry out just as another series of knocks land on the door and Chris lets out an animalistic growl when my walls tighten around him, forcing out his own orgasm. He grunts, pushing his hips flush against mine as he empties inside me, the warmth filling me to the brim. 

He's panting heavily as he lies on top of me, both of our bodies slick with sweat as we try to catch our breath. He tucks his face into my neck, kissing my skin softly as he whispers, "I couldn't wait, I'm sorry if I was too rough." 

"No baby, that was great, it felt-"

I'm interrupted by more loud knocks. 

I frown, looking up at Chris when he pulls his head out of the crook of my neck, "Who the fuck is that?"

"I don't know," Chris replies with a sigh, "Why haven't they gone away yet?" 

More knocks. 

Chris lets out a deep sigh, kissing my lips softly before he slowly pulls out of me. He watches his cum ooze out of me for a moment, a lopsided grin on his face as he pulls on a pair of sweats. 

"I'll be right back baby, stay there." 

I giggle when he does a double take, biting his bottom lip at the sight before him, and then I pull the comforter over me as he walks to the door. 

I hear the patter of his feet on the carpet, faintly aware of how he grumbles in annoyance the entire way there, and then I hear as he clicks the lock and opens the door. 

"What the fuck do you-"

"Surprise!" 

I frown again, trying to listen to what's going on from the bedroom. The voice sounds familiar but I can't quite put a name to it.

"Scott! What the hell?" Chris laughs breathlessly, "And Dodge! Hey bud! What are you doing here?" 

I hear some rustling about, assuming Chris is currently being attacked with kisses by Dodger, my eyes widening when I recognize his brothers name. 

"We came to surprise you! We called Megan a few weeks ago and asked when would be a good time and she said you didn't have as many scenes to shoot this week." 

"Oh.." 

I can practically see the gears in Chris' head turning at the words, but then my entire body freezes when Scott speaks his next words. 

"You should probably get dressed, Mom is on her way up, too." 

WHAT?!

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡