Chapter 100: Precious

AMELIA

After a while of being on Chris' lap, I had to give myself some relief. The ache of having him stretch me out for so long was too much, and I sigh quietly when he pulls out of me. 

He bends over where he's sitting on the couch to hand me my panties, making me send him an incredulous look in response. 

"What?" He chuckles, pulling his underwear on to cover up, before he looks up at me. 

"I can't wear these any longer, I need to go shower," I grumble, putting on my panties only with the intention of going out to get clean. 

"No, wait," he practically whines, hands immediately grabbing for me, "Let's just cuddle first for a little bit. Please?" 

He pouts, sticking his plump bottom lip out at me, and it makes me chuckle. I cup his cheek as I look down at him, fingers brushing over his beard, "Okay, fine. We can cuddle. But just for a little while, I really need to shower." 

He grins at me before he suddenly gets up from the couch, walking out of the living room. I furrow my brows, watching in confusion as he disappears, but after a moment, he's back, a pair of sweatpants covering his legs, a cap placed on his head and two hoodies in his arms. 

He hands me one of them with a smile, making me beam up at him before I promptly bring it up to my nose, taking a deep breath. 

He laughs, "Are you actually smelling it? I'm right here, come smell me instead!" 

"It's not the same!" I say pointedly, "It's different when it's all around me like this.." 

I smile fondly as I pull on the hoodie, bigger on me than it is on him, and then I wait for him to put on his own, the cap going back on top of his head before he lies down on the couch. 

He's lying down on his side, facing me, and quickly brings out his arms to invite me in, "Come on, bug."

I lie down in front of him, my back against his chest, his arms immediately wrapping around me, and I wiggle around a little until I feel comfortable, humming softly at the feeling. 

His arms are tight around me, his warmth enveloping me completely as one of his legs hook over my thigh, practically smothering me. But I don't mind, it feels amazing when he's wrapped around me like this. I've never felt as safe as when I'm in his arms. 

I chuckle, "You're almost like a koala bear." 

He laughs, placing a kiss on my shoulder, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Good thing," I giggle, "It's cute." 

He hums, his face nuzzling into my neck as he whispers, "Then I'll take it." 

✦✧✦✧

After a while of cuddling on the couch, I realize I can no longer ignore my basic needs. 

I get up slowly, pressing a kiss to Chris' cheek, making him smile with his eyes closed, as I whisper, "Just gotta use the bathroom, be right back." 

He nods and hums, keeping his eyes closed as he's lying on the couch, making me smile warmly before I walk out of the living room. 

Once I'm in the bathroom, I only think about it for a moment before the need to get clean takes over, making me turn on the water before I can even think about it. 

I take a quick shower, not washing my hair but just my body so I don't feel gross, taking a bit of time to get dry and apply some moisturizer.

When I come back from the bathroom, my heart thumps at the sight that meets me. 

Chris is asleep on the couch, the cap he was wearing pulled up a little as he sleeps in his hoodie. 

I smile fondly, walking closer to let my fingers gently move over his cheek, my stomach fluttering when he smiles softly at the action. 

My touch doesn't wake him up, though, and I immediately feel the need to snuggle up close to him, feel his strong arms wrapped around me again. 

But then my attention is pulled elsewhere when my phone lights up on the table, making me walk over to it quickly to see who's calling. 

I don't make it in time, noticing a few missed calls from both Taylor and Pierre. I pick up my phone, quickly sending them a text on the group chat to let them know that I will rejoin society tomorrow because I have a hunk of a man taking up all of my time. 

Just as I'm about to put my phone back down, I glance over at the couch, watching how cute Chris looks as he sleeps peacefully, and it makes me unable to resist. 

I walk closer, quickly taking a few photos of his sleeping form, giggling quietly when I look at the pictures. 

"So fucking cute," I whisper as I look through them, and when another notification from instagram pops up, I get an idea. 

I think about it for only a second, my fingers taking a life of their own as I quickly add the picture to a post and type out a caption. 

Before I can stop myself, I've hit 'post', the action making nerves and excitement run through me. 

I look back at Chris whose still sleeping soundly, and I chuckle when I think of how he will react once he wakes up and realizes, but I don't really care. 

He did the same thing to me, after all. At least, kinda. 

I grin as I put my phone back down on the table, tiptoeing my way over to the couch, and as soon as I curl into the spot in front of him, his arms wrap around me, a soft hum vibrating from his chest. 

✦✧✦✧

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡