Chapter 26: Seal It With A Kiss

*A/N: WEEEEEEEEHUUUUUU*

AMELIA

Chris' eyes widen slightly as I say it and I notice them momentarily dropping to my lips before looking back up, meeting mine again. 

He swallows thickly, his Adam's apple bopping as he does and his eyes are searching mine worriedly. 

"Are.. Are you sure? I don't want to rush you, or this, I know it's a lot to-"

I cut off his words as I suddenly lean in, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. His lips feel soft and slightly chapped as they meet mine, his beard tickling my skin. 

I move back quickly, my eyes scanning his face to read his reaction. When I see him sitting there, stunned and surprised, I suddenly feel a knot in my stomach. 

Maybe you shouldn't have done that. Technically you didn't even get his permission. 

I look away from him, my cheeks heating up from the embarrassment as I whisper, "Fuck, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that without knowing if you wanted it.."

I glance down at my hands and take a deep breath as an unsettling feeling runs through me. 

But the feeling and the knot in my stomach quickly dissipates when I feel a large warm hand, cupping my cheek. 

I look up at him and his eyes are darker than usual as he watches me. His hand moves to the back of my head, his fingers tangling in my hair as he slowly pulls me towards him. 

He pulls me forward until my lips are practically touching his, his eyes boring into mine intensely as he whispers, "Are you sure?" 

I barely manage to nod before he moves the rest of the way towards me, tilting my head up as his lips glide over mine slowly, his hand in my hair guiding my movement. 

He tilts my head back further as I hear a soft groan emitting from his chest, his lips moving against mine gently and patiently. 

My hands find a life of their own when they reach up and land on his chest, tangling in the t-shirt he's wearing. 

I lean into him more, deepening the kiss further and the action emits another gruff sound from Chris. 

His tongue slowly slides over my bottom lip, seemingly desperate for access to mine but also hesitant to do anything that might make me change my mind. 

But when I part my lips for him his tongue eagerly tangles with my own, and the moan that escape my lips at the feeling only riles him up more. 

His other hand lands on my waist, moving down to my hip to grasp it firmly as he starts pulling me towards him. 

I don't even know where he wants me to go or what his plan is with it, the movement is messy and unplanned. The only thing I can think of is that he desperately needs me closer, by any means necessary. 

I sit up on my knees and move closer to him, placing myself between his spread thighs and resting my chest against his as my hands make their way up his chest to his shoulders. The feeling of hard muscle under my hands is intoxicating and I quickly move them upwards again in an effort to ground myself. 

I decide tangling them in his hair is the best choice and I was right. When my fingers slide through his soft locks I whimper into his mouth and it makes him groan before his teeth bite down on my bottom lip, tugging a little. 

I whine at the feeling, my hands tugging on his hair in reaction, and that only makes him groan again, louder this time. 

The sound goes straight to my core. My mind starts to go fuzzy and hazy and for a moment all I can think about is how I want to rip off the fabric currently covering what I want and need right now. 

But when he tugs a little more on my hair it pulls me out of my haze. 

I lean back slowly, our lips parting but still touching gently as I open my eyes to look at him. He's panting softly, his eyes dark and unfocused as they meet mine. 

"Fuck," he whispers, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." 

I giggle breathlessly, one of my hands running through his hair soothingly, "Actually, I'm pretty sure I do." 

"I wanna do it again," he husks out, licking his bottom lip as he looks at me. 

"You will, don't worry. Now that I've had a taste it's going to be hard to stay away." 

"You don't have to stay away," he whispers, "I don't want you to." 

I smile softly, "Me neither, but maybe we should talk about that while we're not both completely delirious from having the breath kissed away from us." 

He chuckles breathlessly as he nods, "Yeah, good idea. That's a discussion for the non-delirious future.." 

His eyes drop to my lips again and mine drop to his. They're pink and his bottom lip is slightly swollen from the kiss and it makes me want to bite into it. 

"Fuck this," he suddenly says, "I'm not waiting anymore." 

And then he pulls me back to him for another searing kiss. 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡