Chapter 111: Odd

AMELIA

I smile up at Chris as I'm wrapped around him, his cock still buried inside me when my fingers quickly brush through his hair. 

I try to get it back to what it was before I so rudely messed it up, but even with my effort, it's glaringly obvious that someone will notice and have to do it all over again. 

"It's okay," Chris chuckles as he looks at me, my fingers running through the strands, "Even if you try, they will be redoing it anyway, I promise you." 

I smile and kiss his lips, whimpering quietly when he pulls out of me and puts me back down to stand. 

My legs feel a little wobbly, making me reach out for the wall as I steady myself, his hand landing on my waist once he's tucked his cock back into his pants. 

"Ready for lunch?" He asks with a cute lopsided grin, his hand rubbing the small of my back. 

I chuckle and nod, my eyes darting to the bathroom, "Sure, just let me get cleaned up first." 

I only manage to take a small step before his hand grabs mine, tugging me back to him as he chuckles, "Oh no you don't." 

I furrow my brows as he pulls me into his chest, one hand sliding down my back as the other reaches below the hem of my dress. 

"Chris-" I start to say but I'm immediately interrupted. 

"No bug," he says with a smirk, fingers trailing up the top of my thigh before he reaches my core, our mixed juices dripping down my inner thighs, "There's no time to wash up." 

I furrow my brows as I look up at him, "But I can't-"

He shushes me, his fingers gingerly trailing over my soaked core, my breath hitching at the delicate touch, before they reach for the cotton fabric moved to the side and covers my pussy with it. 

He gives it a few pats as he says, "You can't, what? We gotta go baby, gotta make sure we make it back for lunch." 

I frown, my arms moving up to cross over my chest as I narrow my eyes at him, "Christopher, I am not going back out there to sit in a chair for hours with your cum all over me." 

"Why not?" He asks, cocking a brow, "I think it sounds like a fucking excellent idea." 

I groan, rolling my eyes before taking another step back, but once again he stops me. 

"Nuh-uh bug, you wanted this and now you gotta pay the price. Sorry. This is what you get for being so desperate for my cock you couldn't even wait until the end of the day." 

"But," I whine, sticking my bottom lip out in a pout, "Chris, that's not fair." 

He chuckles, his fingers lacing with mine before he places a kiss on my pouty lips, "Lots of things aren't fair in life, sweetheart. You just gotta be my good girl and deal with it, okay? Now let's go, I need to make sure you get something to eat." 

He pulls me with him towards the door, making me whine again as I try to stay back, but it's no use. I'm no match for him, he doesn't even budge when I try to pull him back inside. 

Right as he opens the door he looks at me, one brow raising dominantly as he whispers, "Be good. Otherwise this won't happen again."

I meet his eyes for a second, contemplating my options, before I let out an audible sigh and nod, following him outside. 

"Good girl." 

✦✧✦✧

We walk across the lot to Craft, Chris' hand on the small of my back the entire time. I can feel the wetness in my underwear with every step, making me self conscious as we pass the crew members standing around outside.