Chapter 38: Goofball

AMELIA

Once Taylor is done in hair and makeup he leaves Pierre and I to go get changed into costume. 

He tells us to go ahead and meet him at the stage, the same place we were the other day. 

As we're walking across the lot Pierre turns to me, "So, did you get down and dirty earlier?" 

I roll my eyes and chuckle, "I don't see how that's any of your business." 

"Oh please!" Pierre says, "Of course it is!" 

I laugh, "Really? And why is that?"

"Best friend privilege," he says with a wide smile, "I've earned it." 

I nod, "Mhmm, okay, interesting. Didn't know that was part of the deal." 

"It's always been part of the deal, Ames. And I saw your flustered state when you walked into the trailer. He really got you going, huh?" 

I blush and quickly snap my head to the side to look at him, scolding him quietly, "Pierre! Stop that."

He laughs, "That's answer enough for me... So, when are you gonna fuck him?" 

I widen my eyes and look at him incredulously, "You did not just ask me that." 

"Sure did," he chirps as he opens the door to the stage and we walk inside, "I need to know."

"No, you don't," I mutter, "And besides, Taylor spoke to me yesterday about not moving too fast. I'm kinda getting the feeling you two aren't on the same page about this." 

"We're not," Pierre says quickly, "But are you honestly telling me you can think of anything other than having loud, inappropriate, kinky sex when you see that man? Because I sure as hell can't." 

He points discreetly towards the stage and I see Chris, still in his Captain America suit, as he's talking to one of the directors. 

"Shut up," I hiss, "I'm capable of holding back. I'm not an animal." 

"Maybe you should be," he says with a laugh, "Don't see any reason why not." 

I roll my eyes and shake my head at him as we walk over to the chairs. I sit down and Pierre walks off to find us some water and snacks. This time we know what we're in for and if it's going to be as long a day as last time, we need supplies. 

After about a minute, Chris makes his way over to me. He plops down in the chair next to me with a heavy sigh. 

"So, you finally decided to come watch me."

I chuckle at his words and when I turn my head to look at him, he grins. 

"Yes Christopher, I am here just for you. How does it feel?" 

He raises a brow in surprise and chuckles as he says, "Christopher, huh? You mad at me or something?" 

I laugh and shake my head, "Of course not. Just trying it on for size." 

"How does it fit?" He asks, wiggling his brows a little as he smirks. 

I laugh again, "You're certainly in a better mood now than you were earlier." 

Then he leans in close and whispers in my ear, "You know exactly why that is." 

His deep, low voice sends a shiver through me and I dart my eyes down, choosing to focus on my hands as I nod.

"I may have an idea." 

"You know, it took a while before Anthony would let me shoot.." he whispers and when I glance at him, he's smirking mischievously.