Chapter 52: Bratty Behavior

*A/N: This is pure filth lmaoo*

AMELIA

I whimper softly as Chris drags his fingers through my wet folds, chuckling deeply in my ear as he does. 

"Baby, there's no use saying you belong to anyone other than me. Anyone else ever made you feel as good as I do, hmm?" 

I whine and shake my head, tilting my face in his direction to look at him. 

His eyes run over my face and I can tell he's gotten himself all worked up before even coming back. His pupils are blown and his cheeks are slightly flushed as his teeth run over his bottom lip. 

"Missed you so much today," he whispers and I smile softly at him, putting my hand on his cheek. 

"I missed you too. I wish I didn't have to stay here while you go to work." 

"Me too," he replies solemnly before moving closer, sliding his lips over mine. The kiss is gentle, matching the pace of his fingers that are slowly toying with my pussy. 

His fingers graze over my clit before running back down to tease my entrance and he repeats the motion, making me whine pathetically. 

He smiles into the kiss, his teeth digging into my bottom lip and pulling back slightly as he moves me more onto my back. I spread my legs for him as he keeps teasing me, his breathing picking up slightly as he groans. 

He kisses me again with more fervor this time, his tongue sliding into my mouth with ease. I moan when our tongues meet, my skin prickling in excitement as he keeps touching me. I feel his hard cock against my thigh as I'm moved completely onto my back, and he's unconsciously grinding against me as his fingers work wonders. 

When he slowly slides a finger inside I feel my mind going fuzzy in that familiar way, the feeling now more than welcome. 

"Daddy," I sigh softly against his lips and I can feel him smiling when his lips move over my jaw down to my neck, his beard tickling my skin as he trails kisses. 

"Mmh, there she is," he hums as he nips at the skin of my neck with his teeth, "Daddy's pretty baby. Such a good girl for me. Did you miss Daddy?" 

I nod and whine, my hand flying up to run through his hair and tangling in it. I tug slightly, making him chuckle, and then he pushes another finger inside me. 

"Needy? You know you have to be patient for Daddy, you have to be good to get what you want."

I frown with my eyes closed, making a disgruntled noise and he breathes out a laugh, "God, you are such a brat. One of these days you'll get punished for it, you know." 

He pushes a third finger inside and I wince at the stretch, whining louder this time. 

"Ah, Daddy, too much," I breathe out but he just tuts in my ear. 

"This little hole can take anything I give it, baby. You can take my cock so well, three fingers is nothing compared to that." 

His fingers are lazily pumping inside me and I arch my back off the bed as his lips trail their way down to my collarbones. 

He makes an annoyed noise when he reaches my t-shirt, his one hand swiftly moving to drag it up over my breasts as the other one keeps pumping his fingers inside me slowly and torturously. 

As soon as my breasts are out, he leans down, bringing one nipple into his mouth as his tongue swirls around it. 

I moan loudly, feeling my mind slipping away entirely as it goes cloudy and hazy from what he's doing to me.