Author's Note

EDIT: Short PSA. While this is a Chris Evans story, and it draws a lot from real life people/events, the Chris in this book is indeed fictional. It reflects a fictional version created by yours truly, and is therefore in no way affiliated with the real person apart from sharing a name and a physical description. This will also go for any past/present/future romantic partners of his. They will not be named in the story, at most it will be hinted at and it is up to you as a reader to draw conclusions. This story is a work of fiction, Chris in this story is a work of fiction, and the storyline will not reflect real life storylines. Please keep this in mind while reading, and remember that there is a difference between real life and fiction. I do not own Chris Evans or any of the real people mentioned in this story, however I do own every fictional character, as well as the fictional universe created within. Thank you. 

Hello my darlings!

Thanks for showing interest in my story.

A few things before I let you dive in.

The story takes place during a fictional Avengers movie. Chris in this book is 40, OC is 29, so there is an age gap between them. When Chris is filming the movie, he looks like Nomad Steve because Nomad Steve is superior.

The story is a slow burn, it has quite a lot of build up, and it uses a lot of text messaging between the characters. It also has social media use, specifically instagram, but it doesn't have templates for it, it's text written out (I did do templates but Wattpad won't make it work properly so now it's just written out lol). There will be instagram posts made on template in this story, though. 

Currently there are three different POV's, Taylor's (Amelias best friend), Chris and Amelia. Taylor's POV will only be in the beginning of the book, his perspective is mainly about his first month at the movie set and getting to know Chris personally. Chris POV chapters are far and few in between and do not appear for a while in the book as the story mainly follows Amelia.

Once Amelia goes to Atlanta, Taylor's POV will no longer be in the book as it's no longer necessary to tell the story.

This book contains a lot of mature themes including: Smut (I'll do specific tags for this in the next paragraph), a lot of swearing, alcohol consumption and being hungover, angst, fluffy times, pining, tension, and exploring your feelings.

Smut warnings so far (these will be updated as they get added in the story): Graphic sex scenes, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it in real life, please), oral, fingering, penetration, dirty talk (the filthy kind), praise, daddy kink, size kink, dom/sub relationship, bratty behavior/brat taming, pet names, dumbification (mild), degradation (use of degradation pet names like daddys little whore/slut/cockslut etc, nothing wild or bdsm-style), breeding kink, cum play, anal play/eventual anal sex, semi-public sex, shower sex, marking, cockwarming, somnophilia (other person wakes up to a sexual act, still consensual though), submissive state/descriptions of going into subspace, and after care.

The book has a lot of focus on Chris' life and how he maneuvers his fame. His fame as well as fans will be something that complicates the relationship in this story as I felt that was most realistic. I have tried to make their relationship and interactions as realistic as possible with his job, lifestyle and fame in mind.

If you have any requests for anything in the book (be it scenarios, smut, interactions etc) please feel free to comment or message me and I will see if I can make it work with the story.

And lastly, if you like the book, please vote and comment! It gives me a better sense of what I should do more of, and it always warms my heart when I receive votes or reactionary comments. I love seeing your reactions and reading your comments! Please don't feel shy! It honestly makes my day!

That's all for now. I hope you enjoy!

- RogersBarnes1918

✦✧✦✧