Chapter 141: Sleepless

*Hi guys! I started school again so updates may be a tad slower for a while, I need to get back into the swing of things. Hope you enjoy this!

Warning: Somnophilia (sexual act while asleep/waking up to a sexual act)*

CHRIS

I wake up in the middle of the night when a sound stirs me from sleep. 

It's low at first, disturbing my dream, but once my senses wake up, I hear it again, more clearly this time. I'm faintly aware of movement in front of me, a quiet groan leaving my lips as my eyes slowly flutter open. 

It doesn't take me long to realize what woke me. 

I'm laying on my side, curled into Amelia, spooning her from behind with my arm slung over her waist. My breath hitches when I hear the sound again, now instantly aware of what it is when I recognize it; it's a sound I've heard far too many times not to. I blink sleepily, my brows furrowing a little when another whimper spills past her lips. 

Why is she awake? 

It must be the middle of the night, the absence of light seeping in through the curtains tells me as much. I push my chest more firmly against her back, grunting when the action allows her to move herself on me more firmly. 

She is grinding her ass on me like she's in fucking heat, and she must have been doing it for a while, because now that I'm no longer hazy from sleep but fully awake, I realize that I'm rock-hard as I'm pressed up against her. 

Her ass rubs back on me more insistently again, and it makes me croak out a quiet, "Bug? Why are you awake?"

No response. Well, unless the needy whimper she lets out counts as a response. 

I frown, tilting my head up to look at her, and that's when I realize she's not awake. Her eyes are closed, head buried into the pillow, and yet she's letting out quiet moans and whimpers as her ass rubs against my hard cock. 

"Baby," I whisper out, my hand moving to grip her a little, slow down her movement, "Baby, wake up." 

As soon as I try to restrict her grinding, she whines, louder this time, but her eyes still don't open. 

"Amelia," I whisper, my voice straining a little when she wiggles against me despite my hand trying to stop her, "Bug, you're having a dream. Wake up." 

She's having a wet dream, obviously. I've never seen this before. I watch her face as her brows furrow, her eyes remaining closed, a breathy moan slipping past her lips as she presses herself against me again. 

Fuck. This isn't fair. 

Her sounds are so needy, I've heard them before, they're the same ones she makes when she's feeling impatient and I'm not moving fast enough. 

It would be cruel not to make her feel better, wouldn't it?

I gently let my hand trail under her t-shirt, up her waist, until I can palm her breast. My fingers press experimentally, carefully reading her expression, but as soon as I make contact, she lets out a loud whine, only pushing herself into my touch. 

"What is up with you, hm?" I whisper, squeezing a nipple between my fingers as I fondle her more determinedly, "Needy for daddy even in your sleep?" 

Another moan, her ass pressing so hard against my cock that it's almost painful. 

I let out a small groan, my teeth digging into my bottom lip as I watch her. 

I glance down at her body, the curve of her hip, and my eyes land on the panties covering her.