Chapter 117: Frenzy

*A/N: Hey honey bunnies!

Today is my birthday!

Hope you enjoy this treat, the next chapter is going to be... wild. And we will be exploring some stuff we haven't before! Stay tuned! <3*

AMELIA

Chris' lips are rough against mine as he kisses me possessively, pressing himself into me. 

"We're going home," he grumbles against my lips, barely letting me breathe before his tongue dives into my mouth again. 

I pull back slightly, just enough to breathe out, "Now?" 

"Right now," he growls, the hand on my ass sliding up to grip my hip firmly. 

He glances shortly at Pierre, "It's time for us to go home. Sorry about stealing your dance partner." 

Chris tugs me with him, his tight grip on me guiding my movement. I look at Pierre apologetically over my shoulder as we walk away, but he just chuckles and yells out, "Have fun!"

Chris guides me out of the club, immediately ushering me into the back of the Range Rover waiting in the alley. As soon as we're inside, he pulls me into his lap, making me straddle him. 

The car starts driving us back to the hotel, but I'm barely even aware of it moving. 

The only thing I can focus on is how Chris' tongue keeps moving over mine, his hand groping my ass to make me grind down on him. 

I moan into his mouth when I feel his hard cock straining against his jeans, making me grind down on him eagerly to get more friction. 

He starts sucking on my tongue, sending me into overdrive as I lose all of my senses. 

My fingers rip the cap off his head before tangling in his hair, roughly pulling at the strands as I moan and rock my hips on top of him. 

His large palms slide up my thighs, snaking under my dress until his fingers find my lace-covered core. He presses two fingers into the wet spot that's been forming ever since I first saw that jealous look on his face earlier. 

"Chris," I breathe out in a whisper, his lips moving to my jaw, teeth scraping against it, "Chris, the driver.." 

"I don't care," he growls quietly, kissing his way down my neck until he can suck a possessive mark into my skin. 

I whimper when his fingers rub my pussy, back arching appreciatively as I rock into his touch. 

I tuck my face into his neck, mewling into his skin when his fingers move to the edge of my panties and dip inside, stroking my wet folds. 

I bite down on his shoulder to keep myself quiet when his fingers start touching me, rubbing over my pussy and exploring my aching hole before swiping up to swirl over my clit. 

"F-fuck," I whine quietly, my hands tugging on his hair, "Oh, god..

"So wet," he groans, teeth nipping on my neck as his fingers work wonders, "Soaked already." 

I nod, whimpering again when I feel a thick finger prodding at my entrance, dipping inside teasingly. 

"That all better be for me," he growls against my skin, making me whine again, trying to keep my voice as quiet as possible so the driver doesn't hear me, "Yes! Of course, all for you, only ever for you."

His finger slips into my wet heat as he whispers, "Atta girl,"  making me grind down on his hand as I mewl. 

His lips trail over my shoulder, down to my chest, teeth nipping at the supple flesh straining against the neckline of my dress every time I arch my back and move my hips over his hand. 

I'm just about to lose every rational though in my head, contemplating just letting him fuck me right here even with the driver in the front, when the car suddenly comes to a stop. 

I glance up from his neck, relief washing over me when I recognize the hotel parking garage, making me immediately grab onto the handle to open the door. 

"Wait," he breathes out, fingers moving over my folds one more time before he tucks my panties back into place, "Need to make sure you're covered up properly before we walk through the lobby." 

His hands find the hem of my dress, pulling it down a little to make sure my ass is covered, and then he trails gentle kisses up my neck until he can whisper in my ear, "Don't think you're forgiven. Be prepared, I'm fucking the shit out of you the second we get into that hotel room." 

My breath hitches, heart pounding against my ribcage as I push the car door open and gingerly maneuver off his lap, standing on uneasy legs as I crawl out. 

He follows behind me, a possessive palm landing on my ass as he guides me forward, closing the car door before he takes charge and starts walking towards the lobby, his hand gripping my hip firmly. 

I lean into his side, doing my best to steady my breathing as we walk through the door to the lobby. 

I can tell my cheeks are flushed, and I assume my hair is disheveled and hinting to everyone in the lobby just exactly what we've been up to, because every single person we pass on the way to the elevator gives me a look. 

I glance down at my feet, keeping my gaze locked there as Chris guides me through, and once we're inside the elevator, I back up to the wall and release a deep breath. 

He presses the button, letting the doors close, and then he suddenly turns around, pouncing towards me again. 

His hand curls around the back of my neck before he pulls me into his chest, his lips landing on mine possessively again. I can barely keep up as his tongue forces its way into my mouth, tangling with mine in a hurried frenzy, soft groans bubbling up from his chest. 

When the elevator dings, signaling our arrival at his floor, his hands land on my ass before he quickly hoists me up. I wrap my legs around him when he starts carrying me down the hall, my arms slung over his shoulders as I kiss him desperately. 

He fumbles with the keycard to get the door open, not even checking to look what he's doing, my back pushed up against the wall next to the door as he swipes the card. 

Once he finally gets the door to open, he doesn't waste any time, immediately carrying me inside and straight to the bedroom. 

He doesn't toss me onto the bed as I would have expected, instead choosing to sit down on the edge with me in his lap, his lips still connected to mine, his teeth biting into my bottom lip. 

I whimper at the feeling, one of his hands leaving my ass to move to my front, brushing against my panty covered core, but not quite touching me. I'm not aware of exactly what he's doing until I feel his hard cock brushing against me, and within a second, his fingers tuck my panties to the side before he lifts me up and hurriedly sinks me down onto his length. 

I gasp into his mouth, my pussy pulsing around him as he fills me up, a moan spilling from his lips as we both relish in the feeling. My hips meet his but he doesn't move, just guides me to sit on top of him with his cock buried deep inside me as he keeps kissing me, teeth nibbling on my bottom lip whenever he's not sucking on my tongue. 

Then he pulls back just enough to growl against my lips, "I just needed to feel this pretty pussy, my pretty pussy, for a second before I start tearing you apart. I hope you're ready, baby. It's going to be a long fucking night." 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡