Chapter 67: Risky

*Smut warning: Semi public sex? Bathroom sex. Praise and degradation, Chris being a filthy animal. Anal play (teehee)*

AMELIA

Chris and I finish lunch and before we have to leave I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. 

I really just need to check my makeup and hair in the mirror, mainly because I'm worried about the humidity and heat having ruined it by now. 

I've been standing in front of the large mirror hanging above the marble counter with three sinks in it, side by side, for barely a minute before the bathroom door opens again. 

I glance towards it and chuckle when I see who I was expecting, turning my gaze back to my reflection as I lean forward on the sink to get closer to the mirror as I fix my mascara. 

"Isn't this the ladies bathroom? I don't think you're allowed in here, sir." 

"Oh, I didn't notice," Chris mumbles as he walks up behind me. 

He takes a few steps closer until I can almost feel him, and then his hands slowly make their way onto my hips. 

"What are you doing in here?" I ask with a soft chuckle as I close up my mascara before putting it down on the counter. 

When he takes another step forward, I have my answer. 

I can feel his hardened bulge against my ass, his grip on my hips tightening slowly as he presses himself against me. 

I gasp softly when I feel him, putting my hands down on the edge of the counter to brace myself as my eyes flicker up to meet his in the mirror. 

I recognize the look on his face immediately, cheeks slightly flushed, jaw tense and pupils blown. 

I hold eye contact as I move my ass the tiniest bit and the small action brings an immediate reaction out of him, his brows furrowing as a quiet groan strains in his throat. 

He pushes himself into me more, his fingers digging into the skin on my hips so much that I'm sure there'll be marks adorning them later. 

Then one large hand slowly slides from my hip to my stomach, and then moves upwards, his palm flat against my body as it snakes its way up to my chest before finally reaching my throat. His hand wraps around my throat lightly, not enough to hurt me but enough to control my motions, and he pulls me upwards until my back is flush against his chest. 

The entire time his eyes are blazing into mine in the mirror, and I can feel my mind getting fuzzy the longer I look at the ocean blue of his. 

His fingers wrap around my throat a little tighter, the grip on my hip just as tight as it was before, when he slowly starts grinding his hard bulge against my ass. 

He groans again, the sound low and guttural in his throat, and then his face moves down to the crook of my neck. He leaves a trail of kisses down my shoulder, his tongue darting out to wet the skin occasionally before his teeth scrape against it, and it makes me whine quietly. 

"Need to feel you," he murmurs against my skin, "Come on, pretty girl. Let daddy feel you." 

I whine again and quickly nod, one hand staying firmly planted on the edge of the sink to keep me balanced as the other flies up to curl in his hair. 

"Mmh," Chris hums approvingly as his hand reaches down from my hip to the edge of my dress, "Good girl." 

He tilts my head towards him, his lips finding mine as soon as they're within reach. The kiss is heated, his tongue swiping out to trace my bottom lip, begging for entry.