Chapter 94: Anything You Want

AMELIA

I whine as I dive in to kiss him, grinding down on his hardening bulge again. 

My tongue tangles with his in a messy kiss, his hand traveling from my hip down to the hem of my dress. 

His touch leaves goosebumps in its wake as his hand slides up my thigh to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze as he groans. 

My hands quickly move down to his pants, scrambling to unbuckle his belt before pulling down his zipper. I snake my hand under the waistband of his boxers, my fingers wrapping around his cock immediately, already hard and ready for me. 

I pull his cock out of its confinement, swiping my thumb over the tip of it as my fingers tease his length, and he grunts appreciatively, his fingers pulling on my hair to tilt my head, deepening the kiss. 

I give his cock a few quick tugs but I'm quickly overwhelmed by my need, unable to wait any longer to feel him inside me. I raise my hips up before pulling my panties to the side, sitting up to place him right beneath my entrance before I slowly start sinking down onto his length. 

He groans, his lips stilling against mine as he enters me, and I gasp and close my eyes at the stretch, the fullness satisfying the need inside me. 

I move down slowly, relishing in the feel of every thick vein and throb of his cock against my walls, and once he's fully sheathed inside me, I moan.

"Fuck, needed this.." 

I open my eyes to see Chris smiling fondly, his eyes roaming over my face, and it makes me giggle softly, "What?" 

"You're just so fucking beautiful," he whispers, a broken moan leaving his lips when I adjust my hips, giving him just the slightest bit of friction. 

I blush, my smile turning shy which is just silly considering his cock is currently buried inside me. 

His hand gropes my ass, a soft hum in his throat as he looks at me, not even urging me to move as I sit on top of him. 

I slowly grind down on him as I keep eye contact, a soft moan spilling from my lips before I whisper, "Oh god, I love how you feel inside me. It's addicting." 

Chris gasps when I lift my hips up the tiniest bit before sinking back down, quickly leaning in to trail kisses down my jaw to my neck as he whispers, "Being inside you is my favorite fucking thing, you know that? Nothing compares to this, nothing." 

I whimper when his teeth graze over my pulse point, his lips sucking on my sensitive skin, and it makes me grind my hips again, this time doing it in a steady rhythm. 

My movements are still slow, barely there, but every single twitch is enough to make pleasure run through me because he fills me up so perfectly, there's not even an inch of space left when he's buried inside me like this. 

I can hear his breathy moans as he kisses his way down my neck, over my collarbones, and then his hands move up, his fingers hooking in the straps of my dress. 

He pulls it down over my shoulders while his lips trail kisses, groaning once my chest is exposed to him, his tongue darting out to lick my skin as he leans further down. 

I moan loudly when his lips wrap around my nipple, his tongue flicking the hardened bud in quick succession as he brings his hand up to grope my other breast. 

I feel feverish, making me pick up pace a little as I grind on him. My hands fly up to tangle in his hair, pulling on the soft strands whenever his teeth nip at my nipple, making me whine.