Chapter 125: Switching Positions

*A/N: You asked, I answered. Amelia takes charge (kinda). This is nothing crazy; it's very out of my comfort zone to write dominant women. I myself is a submissive, which I suppose is why I'm so used to writing the guys as doms, but every time I do, you always ask to have it switched just for fun. So I tried my best and hope you like it. If you have any ideas for doing this again in the future (like if you'd like to see something specific etc) let me know!*

AMELIA

"I don't know what to do," I whisper shyly, my cheeks heating up as I look at Chris. 

He chuckles, a small smirk on his lips as he shrugs, "I can't help you there, it was your idea." 

I whine, my brows furrowing a little as I think it over. My teeth unconsciously dig into my bottom lip, chewing on it as I try to figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do right now. 

"Stop that," Chris orders sternly, making my eyes flit to his, "You know daddy doesn't like it." 

Suddenly, it's like my mind lights up, ideas spinning around. I cross my arms over my chest as I tilt my head, "You don't get to tell me what to do." 

Chris raises a surprised brow, leaning back on his hands as he sits on the bed, "Excuse me?" 

"You heard me," I reply sternly, taking a few steps closer until I'm standing right in front of where he's sitting at the end of the bed, "Now, undress and lie down." 

Both brows raise in surprise and I can sense his hesitation, but I also notice how his lips lift into a small smirk. 

He stands up slowly, his fingers reaching for the hem of his shirt before shrugging it off, revealing his tattooed chest to me. He keeps intense eye contact as his hands moves down, nimble fingers popping open the button on his jeans, pulling the zipper down. He keeps eye contact while he takes his pants off and then he cocks a brow in challenge when he stands back up, "Okay. Now what?" 

I quirk a brow, jutting my chin towards the bed, "I told you already. Lie down for me." 

He eyes me for a moment but still sits down on the bed, scooting further up. 

"Good," I say once he's lying on his back, eyes following my movement, "Now put your hands above your head." 

He purses his lips in thought for a moment but ultimately brings his hands up, placing them above either side of his head. 

I move over to his closet, rummaging through it before I find two silk ties in one of the drawers. I hold the soft fabrics between my hands as I walk back towards him, picking up one hand and tying it around his wrist and then fastening it to the bedpost. I quickly move to his other side as I do the same, double checking that the knot is tight enough before I move back to next to the bed. 

He smirks as he looks up at me, pulling a little on the restraints to test them, "I didn't realize tying each other up was on the menu. Wish I'd known earlier, I would have loved to-"

"Shut up," I cut him off as I start to slowly undress, "You don't speak until I tell you to. Understood?" 

His brows furrow slightly, and for a moment I'm worried he's going to tell me to drop it, but then I notice how his dick twitches in his underwear. It brings a wide smirk to my face as I take my top off, leaving me in the black lace bra I put on earlier. I'm just about to take my pencil skirt off when I notice how his eyes linger on my hips, making me decide against it. 

I take small, slow steps towards him until my fingertips can reach out for his stomach, my nails lightly raking their way up to his chest. 

He shivers under my touch, eyes blazing into mine as we hold searing eye contact, his breath hitching slightly when my fingers trail their way back down to his lower stomach. His abs flex and contract as my fingers move over his skin, jaw tensing in anticipation.