Chapter 126: New Kink Unlocked

*Hello my darlings! I've got my final exam tomorrow morning so I thought I'd post this now in case I'd forget to do it before I went. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for this smutty goodness (I made myself very hot and bothered writing this). 

For this chapter, we will be exploring my absolute FAVORITE kink: Breeding. Yes, I said breeding. And it's HEAVY. If you're not into it, I'm so sorry because it makes me feral and this won't be the last you see of it lmao. 

Love ya! <3*

AMELIA

The next morning I wake up just as Chris walks out of the bathroom, only wrapped in a towel. 

"Morning, bug," he says with a smile as he starts rummaging through his closet, "How'd you sleep?"

I grumble sleepily, turning over in bed to turn my back to the light pouring in from the window, "Not enough." 

Chris laughs, sauntering over to me in his towel as he plops down in bed, "No? Still feeling tired? We didn't go to bed that late last night." 

"I know," I mumble before I inch closer to him, curling up to his side. His hand brushes over my hair as his back leans against the headboard, a cheerful smile on his lips. 

"Why are you up so early?" I ask, my fingers finding his chest, playing with the dusting of hair covering it. His skin is hot to the touch and still damp from the shower, and it makes me very aware of the fact that the only thing covering his naked body is a flimsy towel. 

"I'm filming soon," he replies softly, fingers scratching my scalp, "Gotta get going." 

"Nooo," I pout, draping myself over his chest as my arms wrap around him. 

Chris laughs heartily, "No? I have to, bug. It's my job." 

"I hate your job," I grumble, nuzzling my cheek into one of his firm pecks, "Want you to stay here with me." 

"You're not coming with me?" He asks, his voice suddenly more quiet. He sounds sad, and more than a little disappointed, making me tilt my head up to look at him. 

"I'm sorry baby," I reply with a sad smile, "I have to get some work done. If I do it while you're filming we'll have more time together once you're done." 

Chris sighs, "Yeah okay, guess you're right. Technically you still have to work." 

"Yes," I smile, "I do. Don't want to get fired already." 

"Oh please," Chris snorts, "Like they would ever fire you. You're too brilliant for that." 

He cups my cheek, his thumb caressing it gently, and his words make my heart flutter. 

"How long do you have until you need to leave?" I ask as I rest my cheek on his chest again, my eyes glancing down his abs that flex and relax in tune with his breathing, and then moves further down, following the trail of hair disappearing under the towel. 

"I don't have to leave right away," he assures, his fingers running through my hair, "Still got some time to spend with my girl." 

"Oh yeah?" I ask as a small smirk forms on my lips, my hand moving to his stomach to draw lazy circles. 

"Mhmm," he hums, "There's no rush." 

"Good," I chirp, my fingers dancing to the edge of the towel wrapped around his waist, "Means I get to play a little." 

Chris breathes in sharply through his nose when my fingers slip under the soft fabric, fingertips immediately grazing the silky skin of his cock. 

"What are you up to, bug?"