Chapter 95: Official

*A/N: Been very excited to post this one... <3*

CHRIS

I park the car in the parking lot in front of Amelia's building, the dark sky and glowing street lights indicating just how late it's gotten. 

I glance over at her once I turn the car off, smiling fondly when I look at her sleeping form. She's curled up on the seat towards me, and she has this beautiful, peaceful look on her face as she takes deep, steady breaths. 

She's been asleep most of the ride back, our little escapade in the car earlier clearly knocking her out. 

I get out of the driver's seat, closing the door behind me before walking around the car to her door. 

I open it and bend down, gently brushing my fingers through her hair as I whisper, "Bug, we're home." 

She groans quietly, mumbling something inaudible in her sleep, but she doesn't wake up. 

I gently touch her thigh, my fingers carefully caressing it to try and coax her to wake up, but when she just makes a small, tired sound, I relent. 

I sigh, whispering, "Alright, guess I'll just have to carry you, then." 

I hook one arm under her thighs, the other one around her back, before lifting her off the seat and out of the car. I kick the door closed, ensuring I lock the car with the clicker before I start walking up to her apartment. 

She rests her head on my chest as I carry her up the stairs, a small smile on her face when she nuzzles her face closer to me, taking a deep breath but not waking from her sleep. 

I unlock the door with her keys, which have been in my pocket since we used them to open our beers earlier in the day, quickly unlocking her door and walking inside her apartment. 

It's completely dark when I step inside, my eyes needing a moment to adjust as I lock the door behind me. I blink a few times to focus better in the darkness before I carry her down the hallway, towards her bedroom. 

Once I reach her bedroom, I gently put her down on the bed, placing a quick kiss on her forehead when she stirs at the new surroundings. 

"Gotta get you changed, bug," I whisper, chuckling quietly at the grunting sound she makes when I slowly start undressing her. 

I can tell she's half awake, but not enough to be completely aware of her surroundings, as she lets me slide her dress off, and then I move over to my travel bag, quickly finding one of my t-shirts. 

I help her inside it, her limbs easy to move around and adjust as she stays half asleep, and once it's on her, I cover her with the duvet. 

She immediately hums, her fingers grabbing at the soft cover as she curls onto her side, and I can hear her breaths becoming deep and steady once again. 

I walk over to the dresser, emptying my pockets before I start unbuttoning my shirt, and once I've shrugged it off, I pick up my phone to check my messages. 

Megan I realize you're with Amelia but you're supposed to let me know when I can expect radio silence, if I didn't know any better I would have been worried about you ignoring my calls

Chris Okay, in the future, you can expect radio silence whenever I'm with her, then

I chuckle as I type out my reply, placing my phone back on the dresser once its sent. I continue undressing, pulling off my dress pants. When my phone vibrates after about a minute, I check it again. 

Megan You're alive! Great. That makes my job a lot easier

I snort, typing out another message. 

Chris I hope you didn't tell the internet I was dead, those hoaxes are no joke

Megan Ha ha, very funny. Anyway, when can I expect you back on set? Joe and Anthony wants to know so they can plan filming next week

Chris I'll be back on Monday at some point, I checked the schedule before I left and I wasn't planned in so I'm going to stay here until I absolutely have to go back

Megan Okay, I'll let them know

Chris By the way, we've made a decision about what's going to happen moving forward

Megan Oh? Anything I should do, then?

Chris I'm going to post something in a second, be prepared for the freak out. Amelia is asleep, she'll realize in the morning, but if anyone asks about it, feel free to make a statement

Megan And what is the statement?

Chris That I'm happily in a relationship, and that we appreciate the interest but that we expect everyone to let us have our privacy as well. And if anyone asks to talk to her or want any comments about her, tell them no. Amelia will talk about it when she's ready to, I don't want to pressure her. But you can let the rest of the world know that I am officially off the market

Megan Okay, got it. No problem. And the post you were talking about? What is it?

Chris A picture. Posting on instagram now. And I'm tagging her. 

Megan Gotcha. I'll prepare myself for the storm

Chris Thank you. Talk soon

I exit the messaging app before opening up instagram, quickly finding the picture Amelia's mother took of us earlier in the day. I had her mother send it to me when we said goodbye, but I'm fairly certain Ames doesn't know about that. I type out the caption, ensuring I tag her in it as well as on the picture, before I hit post. 

Within a few seconds, notifications are pouring in, likes and comments and messages, making me sigh audibly before I turn off my phone and leave it to charge on the dresser. 

I look over at Amelia, still sleeping soundly, and then I crawl under the covers behind her. I wrap my arm over her waist, pressing a kiss to her shoulder as I whisper, "I know I said I wasn't going to tell you, but you're asleep, so it really doesn't count.." 

I nuzzle my face into her neck, breathing deeply when her comforting smell overwhelms me, and then I quietly whisper, "I told your niece that I am all in, that I love you enough to do anything for you and with you. Because that's the truth." 

I kiss her shoulder again as I lie back, getting comfortable as I hold her close against me, and before I doze off I whisper, "I love you so much." 

✦✧✦✧

*A/N: Please pretend that the picture is of Chris and Ames, I didn't know how else to go about it LMAO

*A/N: Please pretend that the picture is of Chris and Ames, I didn't know how else to go about it LMAO. Any future pictures where it's cut like this, it's cus she is there, but obviously in the story, she is part of the picture... Ya know... I hope that makes sense lol*

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡