Chapter 107: Rough

AMELIA

I gather the few drops of cum that landed on my cheek with my fingers, quickly directing them to my mouth to suck them clean.

Chris groans as he watches me, still panting after his orgasm, but I recognize the hunger in his eyes, I've seen it too many times not to. 

"Get up," he says sternly, shrugging his hoodie off, leaving him completely naked in front of me, "Let me get those fucking clothes off you." 

I giggle when he suddenly grabs me, making me stand up with him in front of the couch before he starts pulling at my clothes, quickly getting me undressed.

"Missed you so fucking much," he mumbles as his hands move over my skin, one hand landing on my ass as the other curls around the back of my neck, pulling me in to kiss him. 

I kiss him back urgently, our tongues meeting in a heated frenzy as his large hand gropes my ass. 

Then he smacks it quickly, making me chirp into his mouth, before he growls against my lips, "Lie down on the couch." 

I do as instructed, his eyes holding mine captive as I slowly lie down on the couch, spreading my thighs wide as he watches me from above. 

He groans, fingers reaching down to touch my slick folds, "So wet already. Did sucking daddy's cock turn you on, sweetheart? You like tasting daddy's cum, hm?" 

I mewl and nod, arching my back when his fingers swirl around my entrance, moving up to lightly touch my clit. 

"My little whore, so fucking cock hungry," he mumbles, watching as he touches me languidly. He moves onto the couch, sitting on his knees between my legs, and then he slowly starts sliding a thick finger inside me. 

I moan loudly, noticing how his cock twitches and already starts to harden again even though he just came. I arch my back again, bucking my hips up into his hand to get more friction, my hands flying to my breasts to fondle them as he slowly pumps his finger in and out of me. 

He growls at the sight, his eyes locked on how my fingers tease and pull on my nipples, making me whimper, and then he suddenly leans down to wrap his lips around one of them. 

I moan loudly, fingers grabbing onto his hair to pull him closer as his tongue swirls around my nipple. Then I whine when I suddenly feel an intrusion as he adds another finger, the stretch a little painful in the beginning because it's been too long since I've felt him. 

I start moaning and whimpering needily as he pumps his fingers inside me, his teeth nipping and biting my nipple as his hand goes to my other breasts, groping it roughly. 

When his thumb suddenly slides up to rub my clit, I cry out. 

"Fuck, daddy," I cry, bucking my hips up continuously to get more friction. 

"Mmh, so needy," he grunts, fingers picking up pace inside me, "This little pussy is just aching to be filled, isn't it?" 

I nod and whine, both hands tugging on his hair when he picks up pace even more, his thumb moving in circles on my clit. 

I grind against his hand, quickly hurtling towards my release, my mind slipping at the control he has over me. 

But then I whine in annoyance when his fingers suddenly leave my aching core, my eyes shooting open, "No! Daddy, please-" 

My words are cut off when I feel his thick cock spearing into me, a low growl spilling from his lips as he enters me roughly. 

I cry out at the stretch but the pain also turns me on, his rough fingers pinching my nipple as his lips trail their way upwards. His lips and tongue finds my neck, sucking harshly on my sensitive skin as he starts rutting into me, quick, hard thrusts that make me whimper.