Chapter 46: Rabbit Hole

*Smut Warning: Praise and mild degradation. Daddy kink. Breeding kink. Face riding. Size kink. Slight dumbification. D/S Elements. 

LMAO Enjoy.*

AMELIA

Chris leans in, kissing me deeply as soon as I finish my sentence. 

I can feel every single emotion rushing through me as he traces my lips with his own. 

His fingers move over my body urgently, pulling at my clothes. I can tell he feels the same way I do. 

And what I feel is a desperate need. A need to be closer, to be closer to him than I've ever been. To be enveloped and consumed by him. To give myself to him completely, let myself fall down the rabbit hole fully and unwavering, knowing he will be there to catch me at the bottom. 

Not a single thought other than Chris runs through my mind as he quickly undresses me and I barely realize how I'm undressing him with equal urgency. 

Once my mind flashes back to reality we're both naked and he's hovering over me, his lips on my neck, sucking marks onto my skin. 

"Mmh, you gonna be a good girl for me, pretty girl? You wanna be good, hmm?" 

I whine at his words, running my nails down his back as I feel the excitement building in my core. 

He chuckles at my reaction, "Yeah, you do. Just want to please me, just want to make me feel good. Always go dumb for my cock, don't you baby?" 

I feel the air knocked out of my lungs at his words and I quickly nod, feeling myself slipping deeper and deeper into that unfamiliar space that only he has managed to put me in. 

I've never felt this way before, during sex. I've never had this mind-fog that makes me compliant and dazed, makes me want to submit to every wish and demand he has. 

And I didn't know what it was when it slowly started happening. But the more time I spent with him, the more he touched me, the more it kept happening. And I know he's realized it. I know he's noticed how I immediately comply when he tells me to do something directly and I know he noticed how he made me come the first time we had sex, just by telling me to do it. 

I can feel myself wanting to do anything he says, wanting to submit to him, and it's a feeling that is so unfamiliar and strange that it should have scared me when it first started happening. But every time I slipped away a little deeper, he would bring me back right after, soothe and comfort me and make me feel safe and cherished. 

And because of that, because of this feeling, because of the way he loves me and takes care of me, because of how much I trust him, I can't help when the words slip from my lips despite my best efforts. 

"Yes, daddy.." 

It's more a sigh than it is a sentence, breathed out quickly and quietly, probably not even audible if you weren't paying attention. 

But Chris apparently was. 

Because he freezes as he hovers over me and his lips leave my neck before he slowly moves his head up to look at me. 

I can tell I'm blushing wildly as he watches my face, his gaze stern and intimidating and my eyes go a little wide as I wait for him to reprimand me. 

To humiliate me for using such a word. 

"What did you just say?" 

I pull my bottom lip between my teeth and look away in embarrassment. 

He tuts at me, "Nuhuh sweetheart, look at me." His fingers grip my chin gently to guide my face back to look at him.