Chapter 58: Fuzzy

*Warnings: Shower sex. Praise and degradation (a little more than usual, let me know how you feel about it so I know whether to do it again or tone it down lol) Subspace/kinda little space? Not really, but Chris being a daddy and taking care of her.*

AMELIA

I chirp in surprise when he stands up from the bed, pulling me with him. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and place my hands on his shoulders once he starts walking towards the bathroom. 

"We're showering. Just showering. Right, Chris?" I ask with a smirk, my eyes meeting his. 

"Of course," he responds casually, "What else would we do?"

I purse my lips and narrow my eyes at him, making him chuckle as he walks into the bathroom and turns the water on in the shower. 

"Normally I would run you a bath, take my time getting you clean, but we're in a hurry today," he mumbles, putting me down to sit on the counter. 

I'm about to jump off it when he stops me, his hands on top of my thighs, "No no, you stay there. Just give me a sec." 

I furrow my brows at him, confused for a moment until I see him sliding his boxer briefs down his legs. My eyes trail down his body to his hardened cock when it's revealed to me, standing at attention. 

I then watch as he makes his way back to me, placing his hands on my thighs again. 

My hand instinctively reaches out for him and it takes me less than a second to have it wrapped around his cock. 

He grunts at the feeling but then tuts at me, moving backwards out of my grasp while his fingers hook in the waistband of my panties, "We're just showering, baby. No funny business." 

I frown, looking up at him in confusion but he doesn't meet my eyes, too preoccupied paying attention to my panties when he starts to pull them off me. 

I shift slightly to help him get them off and he slowly slides them down my legs before tossing them on the floor. 

"There. That's better. Now you're ready to get clean." 

I nod and start preparing myself to hop off the counter when he stops me again, "Where are you going?" 

"To shower," I blankly respond as I look up at him. 

He tuts again, spreading my thighs with his hands before guiding me to wrap my legs around his waist. I do as instructed, wrapping my arms loosely over his shoulders. He lifts me up, placing both hands on my ass before he carries me into the shower. 

The steam has built up nicely in the meantime, the warm water comforting when it hits my back. 

I wince a little when Chris places me down on the cool tile. I'm sitting on an indentation in the wall, covered by the same style of blue and green tile as the shower is. It's probably meant to be a shelf, not a seat where possessive boyfriends can place their girlfriends to coddle them, but alas, here we are. 

I wiggle my toes when he leaves me sitting there to get body wash, shampoo and conditioner, and then I swing my legs out into the stream of warm water so I don't feel cold. 

"Gonna wash your hair if thats okay, baby," Chris says once he makes his way back to me. I nod absentmindedly, my brain starting to slip a little into that familiar space he's always able to put me in. 

It doesn't usually happen in normal situations like this, it usually only happens when we have sex, but I feel it happening right now and there's not really anything I can do about it.